CND Shellac quiz

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiennaKate

Reaction score
I completed my initial Shellac beginners quiz last week. I passed first time, but I have since received another 2 quizzes from Sweet Squared, is this correct? I thought it was 1 quiz pre course and then another the 1st night of course. Confused!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-24-13-14-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-24-13-14-22.png
    116 KB · Views: 206
Just give them a call - looks like the computer system has just allocated the quiz to you three times! You do just have a second quiz on the evening of the first day. Congratulations for passing though! Xxx

I've got my quiz through but my computer crashed :(

Are you doing the course in Manchester?

Your high score clearly blew the system :)

Just call - looks like an error that shouldn't be hard to resolve!

Thank you, I read the book about 3 times - its now decorated in yellow & pink highlighter!

I contacted S2, All rectified now :)

Yes AKMassage, I'm doing the course in Manchester starting 7th Sept. Really looking forward to although slightly nervous.

I hope you manage to sort your quiz out!

Sorry to bump such an old post, there doesnt seem to be much around about this on forums etc. I just booked my beginners course and have passed the first quiz, really worried about the course though. Does anyone know if the second quiz is done at home again or on the day? Thanks in advance x

Sorry to bump such an old post, there doesnt seem to be much around about this on forums etc. I just booked my beginners course and have passed the first quiz, really worried about the course though. Does anyone know if the second quiz is done at home again or on the day? Thanks in advance x

It is usually done at home at the end of the first day but on our course the Educator let some people stay behind with their tablets and do it at the Academy. There was also someone who did it on paper.

Absolutely nothing to worry about. The course is intense but you learn so much. The quiz WILL test you just like the first one, but the educators are there to help you out.
The quiz is again based with what's in the book and also what you learn in class. You need to read that book and take notes in class. Learning the theory is the basis of any beauty course...keep on top of your knowledge from the first quiz as it will help for the second quiz.

Ps well done for passing your first test...its quite intense!

Yes it was intense, I was worried so took it after 5 days revising to see what would come up and managed to pass. Although had to refer to the book a couple of times as didnt expect some of the questions it asked. Just hope i pass the rest of the course.

Do you need short nails on the course?

Where are you doing your course? It is a brilliant course and everyone is so supportive and helpful. X

Don't think that you will walk away with nothing if you fail the test etc. You will not. You are going with one of the best...CND will not leave you unsupported, if you want to do it, then they will help you to achieve it.

A recap on theory is usually done on the first morning. This is where you need to take notes as some things are not in the book.

As with nails...any length will do. Remember clients will come to you with all types of nails so its good to get a variation in class.

I'm doing the beginners course.

I'm about to have a baby in a few weeks and after being made redundant from work u thought it was about time to do something I wanted to do. Leaving a good job before was a risk but now I have nothing to lose. I'm hoping to practice allot and tgen maybe in a few months go on to do acrylics.

I use to get my own nails done but had them of for the course so that alone will save me pennies x

Latest posts

Back