CND Spa pedicure booking issues!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helward87

Reaction score
Anyone else really want to book on to the CND spa pedicure course but can't? [emoji24]

The issue being they are not taking bookings because it's costing them money... the kit alone is £200 but the class is advertised at £95+Vat.

CND have stopped making the smaller course sized pots of the spa marine products so it's not cost effective anymore :(

I really really want to do it but the only way I can is if I buy the kit and pay for the course separately £300+) OR Buy the kit and pay the one to one fees direct to my educator... (Even more ££££)

Ball ache [emoji30][emoji24]
Any suggestions???

I have a feeling it's because CND are apparently going to be launching new pedi products hence all the kits & certain sizes seemed to have discontinued - I'm still gutted they discontinued the Raw Earth range because clients loved those in winter months x

I have a feeling it's because CND are apparently going to be launching new pedi products hence all the kits & certain sizes seemed to have discontinued - I'm still gutted they discontinued the Raw Earth range because clients loved those in winter months x
That would make sense.

I've too been trying to prebook onto a course after Sept. Really wanted to do SPA pedicure. Trying to stay with CND for all my training so will keep my eyes peeled.

Yes i too kept getting frustrated but you know CND only do these thing to improve! I had to asked in the shop & was told this but no official product had been produced yet! Hurry up lol

I feel your pain. I did this course in January this year and had the exact same issue. I never did get my pedicure set. It's the only problem I've ever encountered with Sweet Squared to be honest.

I contacted my instructor and we agreed we'd use her products for the course rather than have a huge initial outlay on products. Then I purchased half the bits I needed one month and the other half the next month to spread out the cost.

Not really how I wanted to do it as I felt the products should have been provided as they were on the spa manicure course but I can honestly say that the Spa Pedi has been hugely popular this summer so I don't regret buying the products for it as I would have quickly used up the small pots that are provided on the course.

Might be worth speaking with your EA to see if you can explain the situation and maybe use her products. I did offer to pay my EA for them but she was very kind and didn't charge me. I've done 4 courses with her now and just booked 2 more so we have a good relationship.

We've already discussed it and she has approx 6 people waiting to book this so at the moment the options I mentioned are the only options we hAve.

So gutted as I really want to do it... Looks like I'm going to have to keep waiting :( xx

I had the same issue and I had so many clients requesting pedicures so I contacted my ea to see if she could do 1-2-1 for me. But she said she couldn't for the spa pedicure. She could only do a spa manicure course for me. No other ea close to me was willing to do it so in the end I had to book onto a pure Organics pedicure course. It all worked out in the end as i love the pure organics range.

Latest posts

Back