CND - Sweet Squared log in - access?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Magpie

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Hope someone can help me! After a pretty lengthy break from nails, I would like to start again, including completely retraining. I've chosen CND as from what I've heard and read on here their education appears to be the best. Just wondering if my qualifications that I already have would enable me to get a log in for Sweet Sqaured? I have a VTCT level 2 Certificate in Nail Treatments, VTCT Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology and a VTCT NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy. I know I probably should just give them a call but I'm worried they say no lol :rolleyes: Thanks :o

Yes you will ne able to use them to buy everything except l&p and brisa as you'll need to complete a conversion class to buy these. You will need to send a copy of your certificates then they will open an account for you. Give them a call.
x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

They are the ones who know the most up to date information so best to call them. You could contact the Fingertips Centre, just outside Edinburgh as they are S2's partners in Scotland.

Thanks for the replies :biggrin: I called them and I'm going to photo copy my certificates and send them today. I'm going to give the Fingertips Centre a call this afternoon to find out about courses :biggrin: can't wait to get started :biggrin:

Just a wee update! Sent copies of my certificates yesterday and I've already received my log in and account number! Super quick service and I'm mega impressed! x:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Latest posts

Back