CND The Event 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm staying in the nitenite down the road

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm staying in Hyatt Regency next to the venue. Silly excited!!

Sent from my SM-G850F using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm staying ther too. Lucky for me hubby had Hyatt Gold Passport points!!!

Golden ticket purchased, Hyatt Regency booked and 1st class Virgin train ticket booked.......and im travelling with DecadentDigits!! May even splash out and book myself a massage at the Spa! #excited #event4

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got my ticket�������� went last time bit scary but very exciting!!!☺️ Xxx ooh and very worthwhile! X

I am imagining the tickets are sold out by now. I promised myself I wouldmake this one but I just can't justify it. Looking forward to hearing all about it though ladies, have a fab time :)

I went last year on my own and will be going this year on own but everyone is super friendly. Where is everyone staying?

Kirsty

Am staying in premier Inn cheap as chips only 39 for the night! Am getting married July in France so money is tight 😕 have you all planed what dress your wearing? X

Sent from my SM-T700 using SalonGeek mobile app

Have booked premier inn canal side broad street. Am so excited i cant wait.:eek:

Anyone else staying at Hampton by Hilton?

I'm going this year, never been before but had previously been very envious hearing about it afterwards. I'm going on my own and flying down from Aberdeen and staying at the Nitenite hotel too! Even got a dress for the party! I'm really looking forward to it and meeting lots of new fellow nail techs.

I am looking at going to the event but can any one advise what you get for the two days. Is it just training if will the new lamp be part of the package . The ticjets are quite expensive even without travel and accommodation.

Its a fair question, but no itemisation of what is included is ever given for a couple of reasons: We generally launch new innovation at The Event and release of information about those items combined with ensuring everything is available on the day makes it something we generally shy away from showing.

Another reason is because we don't want it to be about "the stuff", but rather the experience, the education, the party and the memories.

So while I can't share with you what you will be receiving, I can assure you that the value always outweighs the price of admission. I am sure others that have gone to previous events can attest.

Hope we see you there :)

Its a fair question, but no itemisation of what is included is ever given for a couple of reasons: We generally launch new innovation at The Event and release of information about those items combined with ensuring everything is available on the day makes it something we generally shy away from showing.

Another reason is because we don't want it to be about "the stuff", but rather the experience, the education, the party and the memories.

So while I can't share with you what you will be receiving, I can assure you that the value always outweighs the price of admission. I am sure others that have gone to previous events can attest.

Hope we see you there :)
Can I ask seeing as this is my first time when we will receive some more info as to what we need to bring and dress code etc?

Can I ask seeing as this is my first time when we will receive some more info as to what we need to bring and dress code etc?
The info (without this site) isn't very descriptive is it?

I was thinking of going and if it wasn't for this site I'd know nothing about needing a 'party dress'?!

Can anyone give any info of what the day actually consists of.. I know it's about the experience but nigh on £400 is a lot to hand over without knowing a little bit more info... :)

The info (without this site) isn't very descriptive is it?

I was thinking of going and if it wasn't for this site I'd know nothing about needing a 'party dress'?!

Can anyone give any info of what the day actually consists of.. I know it's about the experience but nigh on £400 is a lot to hand over without knowing a little bit more info... :)
A letter with all you need to know is imminent!!!

I can't stay overnight so originally was going to drive from Stoke before a client told me how bad traffic is getting into Birmingham
So now I'm looking at trains, I'm slightly freaking out with going on my own!!
Am I right in thinking it starts at 10?

Yes, I believe so. 10am on the Sunday it kicks off.

I believe a confirmation email
I can't stay overnight so originally was going to drive from Stoke before a client told me how bad traffic is getting into Birmingham
So now I'm looking at trains, I'm slightly freaking out with going on my own!!
Am I right in thinking it starts at 10?

Registration opens on the Sunday at 8am and will stay open until 9.30am, doors open at 10am.

Please don't freak out about coming by yourself, all the staff and Education Ambassadors will make you very welcome, I promise :) We are a friendly lot and will be on the look-out for people on there own so that we have someone to talk to also.

I'm a bit late to this thread I know but I thought I would give my own thoughts on The Event.

I have worked at every Sweet Squared Event since they started and I never fail to be blown away by how fabulously everyone gets on and how much they gain from the experience. Delegates and staff alike are still talking about it and sharing pics years later.

I've been really lucky this time to have been asked to help plan and organise The Event along with the rest of the S2 Team and I think you are going to LOVE what they have planned for you! They try to do something a bit different every time and you certainly DON'T want to miss this one.

For those who have queried the value of the ticket, let me reassure you, you will be getting your money's worth and a whole lot more....

Product - valued at way more than the ticket price
Innovation - be the first to experience new products and techniques
Motivation - to improve your skills and your business
Education - a team of 33 Education Ambassadors on hand throughout to assist and advise you
Inspiration - some of the best international speakers will be on stage to lift and encourage you
Creativity - think you're not a very creative person? Think again!
Friends - you will meet some great likeminded people (I know of many who became lifelong friends afterwards)
Fun - yes, the party, need I say more?
Prizes - several free-to-enter competitions that you will definitely want to partake in
Food - yes, we even feed you :) The ICC serve great lunches and there will be canapés and champagne to get the party started too

I'm glad you're going Fiona. I noted that Fee is going to be at Scottish Beauty, so I knew she wasn't going to The Event. See you there!

Latest posts

Back