CND The Event 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stay overnight so originally was going to drive from Stoke before a client told me how bad traffic is getting into Birmingham
So now I'm looking at trains, I'm slightly freaking out with going on my own!!
Am I right in thinking it starts at 10?
Doors open at 10 but you need to register first.

All You Need to Know... Almost done. Count down is progressing!!! ;);)

I am looking at going to the event but can any one advise what you get for the two days. Is it just training if will the new lamp be part of the package . The ticjets are quite expensive even without travel and accommodation.
After hearing about the events, I jumped in on the last one, telling my husband that I'd just spent that sort of money, he asked what do you get for paying that sort of money, I replied with no idea!!!!!! After attending the event, my husband asked was it worth the money I said absolutely definately, he then asked would I go to another in the future, I said absolutely definatley (got my ticket☺️) It is so worth the money, the education, being around like minded people, enjoying the passion you all share with others & the excitement of not knowing all adds to the experience!!! Would highly recommend it, do it xxxx

Does anyone know if the nail we're meant to paint ourselves needs to be a plain shellac colour or can we add glitter/additives/artwork?

Does anyone know if the nail we're meant to paint ourselves needs to be a plain shellac colour or can we add glitter/additives/artwork?

Great question... You can come with it blinged up or not... Choice is yours :)

And we don't need any kit whatsoever?

And we don't need any kit whatsoever?
That was my question also. Do we need to bring any kit with us at all or is everything provided?

All provided

On route now! So excited Is everyone ready ???

Last edited:
Am in my hotel room anyone at the jury's inn yet?

Latest posts

Back