CND Trial kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Hi

This will sound a silly question, but I'd like to buy the retention kit to trial. I'm trained with Star.

After I've practised on myself could I use it on clients?

I will check with my insurance company first but I wondered what anyone else trialling the system had done.

It would be interesting to know what the results are esp. on a regular client I have.

Many thanks

tinkywinky said:
Hi

This will sound a silly question, but I'd like to buy the retention kit to trial. I'm trained with Star.

After I've practised on myself could I use it on clients?

I will check with my insurance company first but I wondered what anyone else trialling the system had done.

It would be interesting to know what the results are esp. on a regular client I have.

Many thanks

You can purchase a sample kit of the Retention kit. Comes with 2 oz of the monomer, 2 small powders (white and pink) and trial size of scrub fresh. I bought it while in school and immidately dropped my OPI (which is giving to us in school). I also used Star. I still like it and some clients request it! I got a gel trial kit from Star but not thrilled with it...maybe i need to take a class. I plan on taking a course with Creative soon as possible. Everything I have learned has been self taught.

Just wondering american girl, if you ahve not had any training and are self taught how on earth ahve you got a license to practice?

americangirl said:
I bought it while in school and immidately dropped my OPI (which is giving to us in school).
I believe it's just the Star products that she hasn't trained with.:)

tinkywinky: I know down here you can get the try me kit or the starter kit. I was introduced to Creative with the starter kit. It is well worth it if you want to trial it on yourself and a few clients.
I don't know about insurance because I was employed by a salon, they took care of all that.:)

I have to say that Creative is very good to use, never had a problem with it, but in saying that I use EZFlow, mainly because of cost. But in saying that I am reworking my figures, to find out which is more cost effective. Oh what do I do, I like using EZFlow, but I also like using Creative........aaarrggh!

Sorry I do ramble on sometimes:rolleyes:

Cheers

scattyfox said:
Just wondering american girl, if you ahve not had any training and are self taught how on earth ahve you got a license to practice?

I have had training....350 hours of it but it my school was contracted with OPI...so I learned everything thru them. I have a friend who uses Creative and has turned me onto that. I currently have a working permit and will take my exam for my license in November. I also had 700 hours of training for esthetics....which i will have to take another exam to obtain my license.

I like EZ flow also...but mostly for the acrylic powder collections (boogies nights and etc)...love them love them love them. Creative has some speciality powerders too but pricey!!!

I havent trained with Star products.....but i have graduated from accredited college and used OPI.

Latest posts

Back