Colour please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danni1984

Reaction score
Hi geeks I've got a client in tomorrow she's got roots which are about an inch long which are very light grey near enough white and around a base 7 tint on the ends, her hairs long she's insisting she wants just a full head of blonde highlights but if I use a tint it's not going to lift on the ends only on roots but if I do bleach with a low peroxide it's gunna go too bright on her roots and be blonde on her lengths not quite sure what to do really so I'm hoping someone can help as I've got her in in the morning. Xx

Only do the roots then! Weave section apply foil, then tint but only down to he regrowth, then flick the rest out of the side of the foil x

Why don't you use bleach to foil and then use a toner to darken it down a bit
Or
Foil with a base 7 if you want it to blend in
X

Is she saying that she does not want full head tint? If so I would do full head of woven lights back to back. Alternate between a high lift, a bleach on the roots only (drag through to tone where needed) and some of her natural to break up the ends. Explain that without adding some dark back in or bringing everything down she may still have a slight line of regrowth but that you are putting loads in so will be minimal. X

Or use two different peroxides in with bleach? Use bleach with 20vol on roots and bleach with 10vol on the ends. The grey will be more resistant especially if she has long "weather worn" hair x

Tint roots with a 9, and bleach ends with 3% and tone after with a 9 to match up and maybe add a 7 foil in every 3rd blonde just to blend with the ends so you dont get a harsh line... What exactly is she wanting to achieve? Blonder or just add some texture in with multiple tones?

Why can't you do both options you gave yourself??
Tint on roots, bleach on ends. Simples

Thanks for your replys, if I use a toner to tone it down on her roots it's going to do something to the parts of hair I've woven out though isn't it, x

Thanks for your replys, if I use a toner to tone it down on her roots it's going to do something to the parts of hair I've woven out though isn't it, x

Don't know what product range you use but tone with a quasi , it won't affect the rest of the hair as it's depositing tone not lifting. Do your bleach foils and tone with an 8/9 depending on what colour you want.

Latest posts

Back