Colouring courses Wella/L’Oréal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nan21

Reaction score
Hi all
I currently use Wella but need refreshing on some colours and can’t get on the Wella colour course this month .
I also need to learn balayage and freelights etc and was wondering if it’s worth booking on a L’Oréal course that is available ?? I’m Mobile so can use other colours
Has anyone been on a L’Oréal course what are they like ?

There are loads of Wella wholesale course for freelance hairdressers they often have little mini sessions where you can learn about a product such as freelights. If your going to use Wella I wouldn’t book on a L’Oréal course

The Loreal Balayage Certification is amazing. I am 2/3 of the way complete with myself and it's been incredibly beneficial to me. I feel as far as balayage goes, it's a technique class not necessarily a product-based class. Balayge can be done with any lightener, although the clay lighteners like Freelights usually work best. I work for a Goldwell salon and my employer isn't really super encouraging about education so i pursued the loreal route independtly. Really helped with my skill, technique and confidence behind the chair :)

If you understand how different colour lines work, it gives you so much more flexibility with what you can offer to your clients.

If the course is technique based , fine ,
Otherwise I can’t see the point in learning the best colour to use to get a certain result and which peroxide to use as it can vary quite a bit between colour houses

Thanks for your replies all really helpful il check out my wholesalers I have a couple near me . Xx

Latest posts

Back