Colours no one wants

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Just read on another thread about Shellacs clay canyon being one that no one wants, just made me wonder, what's everyone hot that just sits there and never gets chosen?

For me it's Shellacs Wild Moss (grey/green), , overtly onyx (pearl black) lush tropics (tree frog green), limeade (lime!) and sage scarf. Oh and cocoa (deep camel)

Lesson: my clients don't like green nails lol

What about you?

limeade has never once been used on a client, i wear it over pretty poison for paddys day and thats the only time it gets used :) haha

burnt romance is very rarely chosen by a client , but i freaking love this colour on myself so will never get rid of it, i love it so much i don't even mind the wrinkling issues haha , if they ever discontinue it (which i know they will as some stage because no one chooses it) i'm going to have to buy all available stock :p

fedora is very rarely chosen these days but this was very popular a few years ago so i just think fashion has caused this colour to decline.

blues, and purples are chosen the odd time but are much slower than the traditional pinks and reds.

any colours that are sheer tend to be unpopular like decadence (beautiful colour but not 100% opaque) and nude knickers is gorgeous IMO and i personally love it but clients usually want full coverage opaque nails.

I just saw this about Clay Canyon and have actually commented about it before seeing this... It's quite a popular one for me, popular might be an over statement but it's definitely not a shelf sitter.

Greens of all shades apart from Mint Convertible rarely get used. Strange as I love Sage Scarf.

Rarely use a lot of the purples, that's definitely a seasonal colour for my clients.

Most popular by far are Wildfire, Creekside, Salmon Run and Studio White.

My greens never get used. Purples aren't very popular with my clientele either. Fedora is a shelf-sitter too. Reds and pinks are always popular.

Katie have you got a pic? X

Reds and pinks are by far my most popular colours also the darker reds and darker burgundys like masquerade ...dark dahlia and dark lava......

I have one client that has cocoa or clay canyon all the time ....

I have never used my sage scarf .....hotski to tchotchke ....asphalt ....overtly onyx or burnt romance ......[emoji19]

And the gold one, can't remember what it's called and not at home - never use that either only to Ombre but never as a main colour

Locket love, that's it

Burnt Romance has been used exactly twice in 2 years lol I remember someone on here comparing it to the colour of poo and I just can't get that out my head ever since :eek:

Latest posts

Back