Coming back to beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyED

Reaction score
Evening everyone,

I hope you're all having a good weekend?

This is the first time I've logged on in a long time! I've had to take a break from doing my mobile beauty due to having some health problems last year and needing to recover, but I now feel ready to start it back up again.

I used to do lots of different treatments but I think I'm just going to start back slowly with nails and focus on those for now.

I currently work full time in an extremely stressful job which I really want to leave so, I'm hoping I can move to a part time job for 3/4 days a week and do my beauty on my day off/around this. I'm already feeling really excited about getting back to it but I feel there's a lot to catch up on!

What would you say are the newest/up coming treatments around at the minute?

It feels good to be back!
Emma

Evening everyone,

I hope you're all having a good weekend?

This is the first time I've logged on in a long time! I've had to take a break from doing my mobile beauty due to having some health problems last year and needing to recover, but I now feel ready to start it back up again.

I used to do lots of different treatments but I think I'm just going to start back slowly with nails and focus on those for now.

I currently work full time in an extremely stressful job which I really want to leave so, I'm hoping I can move to a part time job for 3/4 days a week and do my beauty on my day off/around this. I'm already feeling really excited about getting back to it but I feel there's a lot to catch up on!

What would you say are the newest/up coming treatments around at the minute?

It feels good to be back!
Emma
lash lifts are very popular and defined brows,

Lashes and Microblading are the in thing at the mo!

Latest posts

Back