company name??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaughny29

Reaction score
Hi all, I am in the process of starting up a mobile business, doing manicures, pedicures, l&p and gel extensions and hopefully minx, shellac and spray tanning. Do you think it is ok to use a name with beauty in the title or would it be too misleading?? I am hoping to be able to offer more services in the future and dont want to limit my trading name to something with nails in the title. What do you think??

Many Thanks

Yvonne xxx

Hi all, I am in the process of starting up a mobile business, doing manicures, pedicures, l&p and gel extensions and hopefully minx, shellac and spray tanning. Do you think it is ok to use a name with beauty in the title or would it be too misleading?? I am hoping to be able to offer more services in the future and dont want to limit my trading name to something with nails in the title. What do you think??

Many Thanks

Yvonne xxx

Hi Yvonne, I hope to also start up a mobile business. I totally agree with your post.

I will be doing my CND foundation +Spa course in May so I will start by offering manicures, pedicures and L&P.... I also plan to continue my training and offer more services in the future (Hopefully waxing, massage, makeup). Although at first I'll only be doing nail services, my trading name will include "Nails and Beauty" so I am not limited to just nails.

Rowena

Latest posts

Back