completely new to nail art! & airbrushing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joolsroz

Reaction score
hi all, never done it before, so before & i now have an airbrush system... i am looking for any good hints and tips to start off with...

Hiya Joolsroz,
Best advice......practice, practice, practice!!!! The airbrush does take time to master, i've loads of reference books not just nail art ones. The paint is cheap and goes a long way, so just spray away to your hearts content, it does get easier.
Always keep your eyes peeled when out and about for any colour schemes that work well, like on billboards advertising etc, and just try to replicate on nails.
If you are having problems with stencils, get some masks instead, stick on, spray and peel off, reusable as well, and you get sharper edges if thats what you desire!
Hope that helps. Tim.x

Hiya,
I dont use an airbrush but, I recently received a catalogue from Jordinaildesign .... they have pages of stencils and paints. May be of some use to you.
Good luck!

If you pm me your address, i will happily send you my airbrush training guide, its unbiased and great to get you started in airbrushing!

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE............cant say it enough! Good luck!!

great tx for this advice xx

CHEEKY CHICO said:
Hiya Joolsroz,
Best advice......practice, practice, practice!!!! The airbrush does take time to master, i've loads of reference books not just nail art ones. The paint is cheap and goes a long way, so just spray away to your hearts content, it does get easier.
Always keep your eyes peeled when out and about for any colour schemes that work well, like on billboards advertising etc, and just try to replicate on nails.
If you are having problems with stencils, get some masks instead, stick on, spray and peel off, reusable as well, and you get sharper edges if thats what you desire!
Hope that helps. Tim.x

Latest posts

Back