compressor-spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailquueen

Reaction score
I would like to change my spray tanning over to a compressor,i use HVLP now,but find there is a lot of overspray,which is waste & money.I have only £300 to play with,any advise?

Which HVLP machine are you using at the moment. HVLP machines when used correctly don't normally give off too much overspray at all.

Have you had any kind of training with using your kit or is this something you have bought and are possibly not using it to its optimum usage? If this is so, maybe your technique can be adjusted. If you haven't had any training, this would definitely be the first thing I would be spending some money on, an investment very worthwhile.

If you have had training... perhaps contact your trainer to see if they can offer you some advise on the problems you are having before spending more money on different kit.

JMO! HTH! :hug:

Yep did my tranning with salona ,& used Natura Sun.We used a airbrush compressor.I have a Earlex,at the mo just cant settle with it,the noise is also a big factor.It might be just me.

Hi

If you want to PM me, I may have something that could be of use to you.

thanks

roxy:)

Yep did my tranning with salona ,& used Natura Sun.We used a airbrush compressor.I have a Earlex,at the mo just cant settle with it,the noise is also a big factor.It might be just me.
The Earlex does cause quite a bit of over spray no matter how you have it set up, its a case of all or nothing with these models, i used to use one of these before i trained with tantrick,
i now have the tantrick pro salon model and it is like been in heaven, no mess at all hth
(twirl lol ) :hug:

I understand that the problem with Earlex machines is the needle size - it is too big. I know some people have bought these machines from Argos (my daughter's ex boss included) and the overspray is horrendous.

I am in Cheshire too so if you want to see an HVLP in action with minimal overspray, let me know and we'll see if we can arrange something.

yes thats right nozzel will be a 1mm it is no good for spray tanning ...yes it will do the job but you will use more fluid than you should need for a full body tan please check the nozzel size x

Back