Conflicting advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie D

Reaction score
Sorry to ask another question about courses, but a friend of mine spoke to her nail tech and she told her I shouldn't start out with CND as I would find it very difficult to work with. She says that I should start out using Naio & then move on to NSI when I've got the hang of things.

I'm booked on the basic Nail Tech course, have spoken to 2 lovely ladies at CND about following my learning path with CND at my local academy and thought that was the best way. Im really confused, can anyone please give me some advice? ☺

Sorry to ask another question about courses, but a friend of mine spoke to her nail tech and she told her I shouldn't start out with CND as I would find it very difficult to work with. She says that I should start out using Naio & then move on to NSI when I've got the hang of things.

I'm booked on the basic Nail Tech course, have spoken to 2 lovely ladies at CND about following my learning path with CND at my local academy and thought that was the best way. Im really confused, can anyone please give me some advice? ☺
It's not about getting the hang of it, it's about good education and the best products and CND have it all. So stick with what you have booked.

Thank you, I had it all sorted out and then the other lady put doubts in my head. I'm really looking forward to it and itching to start too. They seem like they are going to help me get things right and help with my career rather than just getting a certificate and that's, that. X ☺

Latest posts

Back