Consultation forms in beauty therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esmai

Reaction score
please help!!!!!

im doing a diploma in beauty therapy and need a consultation form for all treatments and a referral to doctor and cant find one anywhere on web:cry:
can anyone send me one or point me in the right direction on the web
thanyou so much

Give it till the end of tomorrow you will have several posts regarding this as as much as geek's don't mind 'helping' with homework you have to do some work yourself,

You will in some of your work have been given information on consultation forms and what should be in them.

list everything possible you can think of that you think should be on a consultation form e.g info u need to know and thing's that need to be on there for legal reasons.. post it in this thread and i'll help you then.

xx

hi thanks 4 reply, i understand what your saying as a 35yr old mature student im really not trying to skip my homework,:) (honest)
i just dont know where to start i know it must include name,age,address,skin,condition,colour,any known allergies,phone number
doctors name/address meds,smoker,alcohol blood pressure homecare routines contra indications skin type etc but how to turn this into a form i cant do im computer skills are rubbish and my hand written work is even worse, i understand the referral letter is to get further advice on clients treatment but not asking for permission as a doctor cant do that, but again its all in my head and getting it on paper is the problem, please can you help with that part!!!!!:rolleyes:

oh i forgot legal part

Hello. Im also doing beauty therapy at college.

we have the beauty therapy book second edition and there lots infor in there regarding consultations.

we needed this book for college so im hoping u have it to. x Im also a mature student of 32.yrs

Hi
You can download a consultation form from spa-docs.
Try this link Client forms form*

Hope it helps :)

Hi
You can download a consultation form from spa-docs.
Try this link Client forms form*

Hope it helps :)

I just had a quick look and it costs £10 ish plus VAT to downloads which I think is quite expensive.

Esmai, if you have a Sally's Wholesalers shop nearby you can buy a pack of client record cards for a lot less. I'm sure you could make up a consultation form from the questions on the cards and then you have the cards for later on when you are treating professionally.

thankyou so much i will pop in sallys tomorrow:)

lol, I am doing NVQ beauty/holistic level 2 and 3 and got to do the consultation forms, they are a nightmare ! because just as you think you have done it, you remember something else, the worst thing is, I wouldnt even consider giving one to a paying client because I am sure by the time I have finished mine, the customer would of walked out thinking I was taking the mickey.....the list goes on and on ...........gud luck tho, I have a great tutor who helped me with a template, but unfortunately thats for hopi ear candles and it wouldnt be of use to you x

lol, I am doing NVQ beauty/holistic level 2 and 3 and got to do the consultation forms, they are a nightmare ! because just as you think you have done it, you remember something else, the worst thing is, I wouldnt even consider giving one to a paying client because I am sure by the time I have finished mine, the customer would of walked out thinking I was taking the mickey.....the list goes on and on ...........gud luck tho, I have a great tutor who helped me with a template, but unfortunately thats for hopi ear candles and it wouldnt be of use to you x
:hug: THANKYOU FOR ALL THIS HELP GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NVQ2-3 ITS ALOT HARDER THAN PEOPLE THINK SO I TAKE MY HAT OFF TO ANYONE DOING OR DONE IT TRY THIS ONE [email protected] THERE IS A GOOD ONE ON THERE

Latest posts

Back