Converting garage-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginge1995

Reaction score
Im just about to get work done, converting my garage in to a mini salon so its easier to do my home clientelle with having a basin ect.
I have my planning permission ect but i just wondered is any of you geeks have done this before and what types of insurance you took out and what companys you found best.
Also feel free to add any other information you think i might need to no as there is so much to think about ive almost definatly missed a few bits.

Think you need to let your mortgage company know and their permission too and remember you may now have business rates on the garage to pay.

Im just about to get work done, converting my garage in to a mini salon so its easier to do my home clientelle with having a basin ect.
I have my planning permission ect but i just wondered is any of you geeks have done this before and what types of insurance you took out and what companys you found best.
Also feel free to add any other information you think i might need to no as there is so much to think about ive almost definatly missed a few bits.

I'm thinking about renovating my 1 car garage into a salon,state board of cosmetology said I need 350 sq feet of space, unfortunately I only one 250 sq feet of space, anyone had this problem, please let me m is your contractor contact information

Latest posts

Back