Copper hair extension locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
I've been using the 3mm copper tubes for fitting tiny tip extensions, sometimes I find the mini tip is the same size as the copper tube so by the time the hair is threaded through its almost impossible to fit.

But the next size up with the little rim are designed for regular stick tip extensions.

I find I'm having to take smaller sections of hair which isn't really practical.

I've attached the pictures to show what I mean. What does everyone else use to fit the tiny tip extensions. And where do you buy them from?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443036185.152170.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443036198.955833.jpg

Fabulong do good locks i have both of the above and find it annoying when the tip doesnt fit the ring

im having this problem now

That's why I always have two sizes of the tubes 3mm and 4mm. I apply smaller rings at the top of the head.

Where do you all purchase your rings?

Viola do a 3.5mm tube

Hi iv been doing extensions for just over a year now and iv started using the mini locks but I'm finding my clients are getting a lot of slippage .. is this down to the size of the sections I'm taking ? and what is the standard amount for people to lose ?

Hi iv been doing extensions for just over a year now and iv started using the mini locks but I'm finding my clients are getting a lot of slippage .. is this down to the size of the sections I'm taking ? and what is the standard amount for people to lose ?
I found the pliers I was using was the reason for the slippage, my clients now lost up to 6 strands before maintenance. Are u using stainless Steel pliers?

I find nipping the bottom of the bead horizontal at the bottom helps them hold.

I found the pliers I was using was the reason for the slippage, my clients now lost up to 6 strands before maintenance. Are u using stainless Steel pliers?
Hi yes there stainless steel ones .. there from angels locks xx

Latest posts

Back