Copper!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettyflamingo

Reaction score
Hi guys I am new to this so here goes!! I have a client who requires a copper shade that is not too orange nor too red , I work with wella and would normally use something along the lines of a 7/34 or 7/43 either colour touch or koleston , however I need some inspiration and fancy trying a bit of a mixture for this elusive colour!!! Any good suggestions for an amazing coppery colour !!! Either ct or koleston !! Thanks

Hi guys I am new to this so here goes!! I have a client who requires a copper shade that is not too orange nor too red , I work with wella and would normally use something along the lines of a 7/34 or 7/43 either colour touch or koleston , however I need some inspiration and fancy trying a bit of a mixture for this elusive colour!!! Any good suggestions for an amazing coppery colour !!! Either ct or koleston !! Thanks

Hi there, what colour is she at the moment? 8/43 kp comes out lovely with 9% and u could put an inch of (I think it's) 0/43?34? Add a bit of gold for a change or base to tone the copper. I have just had it on mine and it looks lush. I was a base 6 with 2 inch regrowth so did 6% On roots and 9 on the lengths. x

Hey thanks for your reply she is a natural base 7 with lots of caramel / light blonde highlights , this is obviously going to pick up the vibrancy and as she does not want to be too copper nor too red I was thinking there may be some magic wella recipe other than my old faithful , thankyou for your advice!

Latest posts

Back