Cosmetic/aesthetic doctor looking for work

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irfie

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a cosmetic and aesthetic doctor. I am currently looking to work part time on a weekend / saturday within a salon as and when needed in the Manchester area. I am fully GMC qualified with 4 years from qualification experience as a doctor. I also have qualifications in Immunology (BSc) so I am very experienced with skin studies and how to help protect skin from damage. I also have a Masters Degree in Health Education.

I do botox and fillers mostly, but as a doctor going into Surgical Dermatology, I aim to provide clients with exceptional education on skin care management. I also advise on eczema, psoriasis, other skin lesions, pigmentation, cosmetic camouflage, as well as botox and fillers.

I am looking to work in a salon on a saturday as I require a treatment/therapy chair/bed. In return I am willing to pay the salon some of my profits, mostly 30-50 pounds per client! Its such a lucrative business and will help any salon with attaining new clients, keep the old clients regular, a fresh new service in addition to the salons pre-existing business offerings, and also help boost profits overall. I am fully trained with a leading UK based cosmetic company. I should add here that I used to be in the fashion industry so I know a thing or two about keeping clients looking young and healthy. And I build excellent relationships with all people.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I can assure you that this will be a fantastic business venture, and also give your business that extra something.

Ill wait to hear from you,

Dr Irfie Tariq
BA, BSc, MSc, MBChB
Cosmetic and Surgical Dermatology

Latest posts

Back