course advice needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
hi all, i have just booked the induction creativespa, does anyone know what kit i need to take with me? i only have kit for liquid & powder at the moment as ive recently completed that. will i need to buy the bits & pieces for manicure & pedicure or do we get a little kit with the course?
thanks
xxx

i think you will get full manicure and pedicure kit, which if bought seperately would cost u just as much, if not more than the course!

u will need the 'usual tools of the trade' tho
but not sure exactly what these are?
xx

hi, i added up what i think i would need to buy and it will cost about £70 to buy the stuff. i have emailed the course instructor and asked what tools i need to bring.

xxx

Hi nikki,

You pay for the kits and get the training free. As per the information I received a couple of months ago.

Hope this helps!

Rose
xxxx

hi rose, i thought that but there is a new course folio out now, this course is now £145 + vat and includes pedicure too

xxx

but you get the spa manicure kit and the spa pedicure kit with the price of the course, which bought seperately would cost u £144.50 + vat

so you will have all the kit u will need
just need 'usual tools of the trade' -(nail clippers, cuticle pusher etc)

x

nuttynikki said:
hi all, i have just booked the induction creativespa, does anyone know what kit i need to take with me? i only have kit for liquid & powder at the moment as ive recently completed that. will i need to buy the bits & pieces for manicure & pedicure or do we get a little kit with the course?
thanks
xxx

Hi there Nikki

I have a creative nail academy folio(booklet/ my bible, lol) i just looked up the creativespa induction course for you, it says
What will i need? = you will need to dress professionaly
passport sized photo(if this is your first class
usual tools of the trade!
What will i get? = Manicure and pedicure kit
industion manual
Upon successful completion- a creative nail academy
Induction certificate.
Hope this helps you, good luck with the course!
:Love: Christi

thanx christi, i was baffled because when i phoned yesterday to enquir about the course i was told i need to buy the stuff and she gave me a list of what i had to buy! oops
nikki xx

Hope ive given you the correct info!

Thats just what it say in the folio, i am guesssing what they mean by the usual tools of the trade, are your usual kit, scissors, duel tool etc, i would think they will supply the spa kit, maybe included in the price? (Dont Quote me on this ) had another read of the page n it does'nt say if thier is any extra cost? Hav'nt done the course myself(yet) maybe someone else could confirm this for you?
You will have to let me know how you get on, enjoy

Christi:confused:

Latest posts

Back