Couture beauty products and training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyLoobs

Reaction score
I have recently put a thread on earlier about a machine i bought from ebay it has just arrived and i am still looking for training.. I have again been on tan professionals which is a no go but found a company called coture beauty anyone recommend them they do training and you will get a certificate at the end. I am waiting for a call back . anyone know??

I have recently put a thread on earlier about a machine i bought from ebay it has just arrived and i am still looking for training.. I have again been on tan professionals which is a no go but found a company called coture beauty anyone recommend them they do training and you will get a certificate at the end. I am waiting for a call back . anyone know??

I live in your area Lucy, I do spray tan training here in Todmorden, our course is accredited by the Guild and you get a certificate on completion. I have pm'd you with further details.

Sorry I cannot comment on Couture training as I haven't had any experience with spray tanning and this company. You can do a search within the search engine on this site for spray tan training and you will find lots of info there :)

hi does your company do generic spray tan training then so allowing us to decide what product to use at any time?

might be wrong, but i thought couture was taught at Creative in Leigh, i'm sure this is what Debbie easter and her team teach

xxxx

might be wrong, but i thought couture was taught at Creative in Leigh, i'm sure this is what Debbie easter and her team teach

xxxx

You are correct Nicky ... I just mentioned that I do training as I thought the lady was in my area for training too. Just giving her a further option if she was interested :) This is why I also mentioned about doing a search on here as I don't have any experience with spray tanning at Couture. :hug:

I'm looking into using Couture as well. They told me that they would be able o put me in touch with one of their trainers who could come to you to provide training. There would obviously be a small cost involved for their travel expenses but so much more convenient for you!

Couture - tanning solutions and tan equipment

Give them a ring, I found them to be very friendly and helpful when I called.

A family member of mine trained with couture the lady in the area come to the home to teach her and she got a certificate from couture after the training. Apparently the training was very good. Hths x

Latest posts

Back