Crazy Angel spray airbrush compressor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinmumma

Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone have the crazy Angel premier Elite spray gun? How do you find it? I'm struggling as I seem to use far to much tanning lotion and it starts running on the body if I'm not at least a foot and a half away! Does the lotion not absorb very well? Please help to advise me as to what I'm doing wrong!!! :confused:

What machines does everyone else use? I was trained to spray an 6 inches away from the client so to be over double this from the client doesn't seem right?? :Scared:

Xx

When I first used my gun (i have crazy angel petite gun) I literally had to use the mitt on every bit of the body! But I found I was fine when I took a step back, and client said they were really happy with colour so even tho I felt too far away it still came out nicely. Maybe it is just crazy angel solution but never used any others so no reviews on other products. X

Hi,
Does anyone have the crazy Angel premier Elite spray gun? How do you find it? I'm struggling as I seem to use far to much tanning lotion and it starts running on the body if I'm not at least a foot and a half away! Does the lotion not absorb very well? Please help to advise me as to what I'm doing wrong!!! :confused:

What machines does everyone else use? I was trained to spray an 6 inches away from the client so to be over double this from the client doesn't seem right?? :Scared:

Xx

I have this machine & had the same problem, but now use no more than 50ml per client. How much are you finding you use? I know it sounds silly, but have you adjusted the flow of spray that's coming our because that's where I was going wrong..I don't even remember the trainer showing me this 😳 once I'd done that it was fine. X

I have this machine & had the same problem, but now use no more than 50ml per client. How much are you finding you use? I know it sounds silly, but have you adjusted the flow of spray that's coming our because that's where I was going wrong..I don't even remember the trainer showing me this 😳 once I'd done that it was fine. X

Oh & PS I stand further away than that Hun x

Hi,

Xx
I have this too and had the same issue, did u solve it with the dials ect ? Xx

Latest posts

Back