Creative 4 day or 5 day Foundation Course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitsy

Reaction score
Hi
I've been offered the Creative Course for 4 days which is about £300 cheaper than the normal one. The reason being that they loan the nail trainer and tools for the course and you don't get a uniform included in the price or the extra day. Which one would you go with? Thanks x

It depends on your history really, if you are a complete beginner with no tools, equipment, etc. then I wouldn't bother, if you have trained before and have most of your equipment and are just looking for skills, then it's ideal :D

I've done the Essential home learn course in gel

Have you still got your nail trainer. If you have then i would go for the 4 days.

Yeah i've got the nail trainer

Well when i did my four day in april i already had my nail trainer from doing the en too. So i ended up with two! If you have tools etc. Maybe you would be better off with doing the four day. But wait to see what others say.

hiya,

Ive done the essential nails and just done my 5 day foundation. I rung them up and they took £80 off for having my own trainer.
its up to you really if you want the extras you get with the 5 day as thats what your paying more for, but you will def use them - well i have anyway!

and the optional kit you can get i would recommend getting, i didnt bother as i thought i had most of it from my EN course but then when i started i found myself buying almost everything off that list in the OSNS anyway!!

Latest posts

Back