Creative catalogue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairelee69

Reaction score
i have some excellent news
i went to the OSNS in Leeds last friday and asked when the new catalogue will be out and she said 2 weeks.

i cant wait.

Just thought i would let all my fellow geeks know.

could anyone PM me with the prices of raw earth products or has anyone know how much it costs us in products to perform the raw earth pedicure

claire

just thought i would bump this up as i want you all to know the good news

Call Creative Head Office 0113 2755719 and they'll be able to give you the prices. I don't have the catalogue to hand.

whats OSNS stand for hon? x

One Stop Nail Shop. They are usually located near the Creative Academies.

DUH! thanks chris should have realised that one- i am creative trained x

Just a FYI - if you log into the Designer Nails website all of the prices are on there - retail and salon prices.

You need your Designer Nails account number.

naturalnails said:
Just a FYI - if you log into the Designer Nails website all of the prices are on there - retail and salon prices.

You need your Designer Nails account number.
I thought you had to log-in with your ID before the prices were available on the website.:confused:

NailNovice2 said:
I thought you had to log-in with your ID before the prices were available on the website.:confused:

You do - that was what I said, sorry it is my Scottish accent LOL

naturalnails said:
You do - that was what I said, sorry it is my Scottish accent LOL
Ooops! So sorry Fiona - should have read your message fully. :o

clairelee69 said:
i have some excellent news
i went to the OSNS in Leeds last friday and asked when the new catalogue will be out and she said 2 weeks.

i cant wait.

Just thought i would let all my fellow geeks know.

could anyone PM me with the prices of raw earth products or has anyone know how much it costs us in products to perform the raw earth pedicure

claire

Just taken a look and all the prices are on the Creative Website:
http://www.creativenailacademy.com/default.aspx

Just type in your Creative Account number and away you go.

Talking of creative.. Does anyone out there know if they'll be doing any special offers at the show in September???

I'm running very low on stock, but I've been trying to stretch everything out until the show, hoping that they have some bargains :eek:

Anna

Latest posts

Back