Creative Colours for French Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curzy

Reaction score
I currently use OPI varnishes but I am swapping over to Creative. Could anyone recommend which white and pink colours they use for their French Manciures

I need to know the best white to give a bright white 'false' colour and the best white and pink to give a natural looking nail.

Many Thanks

hi there,,,
I use for a french, creme puff (white) then negligee over the top,, it is'nt pink it's a lovely natural shade.
HTH,,,

Hiya!

Ive just got,
Negligee
Lighten up
Moonlight and roses and
Cream puff.

Id say Cream puff is quite a bright white but im not sure what to suggest for a more natural white.
Lighten up is lovely and pinky and Negligee is very natural. Moonlight and roses is pinky with a shimmer and is gorgeous!
sorry i havent been much help. im sure someone else can help you more though! x

cream puff for your bright white and bisou de lulu for a more subtle white
they are my faves,
along with negligee, and tres femme for your subtle pink tones and for a more pinky tone it has to be romantique

I Use Cream Puff For The White And Then Negligee Or Beau, Both Are Gorgeous.

I use Creme Puff for the free edge and....Prom Night is also nice for the contrasting shade.
Although Im a fan of Moonlight and Roses!
I was gonna go for Beau...(apparently, Gwen Stefani luvs it!) :cool:

hi there... some perfect answers - Cream Puff is still the most popular white we have and numbers 2 & 3 for french colours are Negligee and Moonlight & Roses!!!

Dont forget Marilyn, a lovely see thru American manicure type pink - makes nail beds look lovely and healthy :biggrin:

it has to b cream puff for brightness, & bisou de lulu for natural white (it's good enough for kylie!)
negligee & beau are the most popular natural pinks.
for a twist, especially now its officially spring, 2 x coats of lighten up, & strawberry smoothie as a french tip. make sure you only paint the srawberry smoothie in one direction only across the tip, dont stroke down like u would with white. that way, it looks like shot silk, gorgeous!

liza smith said:
for a twist, especially now its officially spring, 2 x coats of lighten up, & strawberry smoothie as a french tip. make sure you only paint the srawberry smoothie in one direction only across the tip, dont stroke down like u would with white. that way, it looks like shot silk, gorgeous!

Ooh, now that got my antenna up Liza :) - I do like the sound of that for French with a twist - don't have some others up your sleeves for us to try out too, do you???

Thanks so much for all your replies. I am off to Olympia so will hopefully get some of the colours that you mentioned.

Will need to sharpen my elbows as the creative stand at Excel was packed!

Thanks again

Latest posts

Back