creative foundation course passed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJ

Reaction score
I just thought I would update and tell everybody that wished me luck that I passed my foundation course on Friday! I went for a celebratory curry afterwards with my fiance!!

Anyone who read my post would know I was a little nervous but it was all fine! Now its loads of practise and more courses for me! I might set myself a deadline for sometime next year when I'll be confident to charge clients, until then im busy lining friends and family up!! My eldest sister wants nails for her christmas party and im under pressure as she wants them long,square and varnished!

Thanks for your good luck wishes last week. :Love:

well Done Xxxx

Well Done Sweetcheeks!! xx

CONGRATULATIONS

I bet you are soo chuffed:Love:

well done!! it feels great when u pass dont it. i was sooooo excited when i passed mine -and i got in and i was waiting for someone to ask how i did - and no one did, me mum n dad had forgotton where id been, i was gutted.

pinkchicnails said:
well done!! it feels great when u pass dont it. i was sooooo excited when i passed mine -and i got in and i was waiting for someone to ask how i did - and no one did, me mum n dad had forgotton where id been, i was gutted.
Aw bless!! xx

Congratulations!

You could have saved some curry and sent it my way! :biggrin:

Thanks guys, yes I am soo chuffed! I can practise away to my hearts content now. Im gonna order some more stuff from Creative on my break so I can get started on everyone!! :Love:

pinkchicnails said:

Ah wat a shame! My mom was my model so she couldn't forget!! :eek:

rachel_1984 said:
Congratulations!

You could have saved some curry and sent it my way! :biggrin:

I should have done there was enough to go round! It was yummy, a lovely new place thats opened in Birmingham, a treat from steve for completing my course!!

my mum wasn't my model shes not into nails at all (apart from biting at them)!! so i took me sister instead

if your anything like me you'll spend a fortune on products now u passed - trying different things out!! xx

Well done to you Nataliej, was it hard?? I am thinking about doing the course after xmas.

Well done Natalie!

Where abouts in the country did u train?
I passed my foundation course five years ago, a few months later i did my manicure and pedicure and have never looked back. Would now like to learn more but far to scared. Anyway keep up the good work as practice makes perfect.:biggrin:

Tip Toes said:
Well done Natalie!

Where abouts in the country did u train?
I passed my foundation course five years ago, a few months later i did my manicure and pedicure and have never looked back. Would now like to learn more but far to scared. Anyway keep up the good work as practice makes perfect.:biggrin:

Thanks! I trained with Marco Benito in Birmingham. My next step is going to be manicure and pedicure, im trying to find a college that isn't booked up for next year! Im also thinking of doing more courses with Marco, my aim is to get to master but god thats miles off yet ha ha!:eek:

paulette said:
Well done to you Nataliej, was it hard?? I am thinking about doing the course after xmas.

thanks, If you're thinking of doing it and have the money I would say go for it, I don't know if hard is the word, but it takes commitment and you need to set a lot of your time aside, but its all worth it if its what you want to do!

Well done Babes!

Well done Natalie- I was thinking of you:Love: doesn't it feel great!! I got a double whammy when I got back from mine on Friday waving my certificate!, 2 appointments booked from my flyers i left in the hairdressers on Weds. I'm only charging £12, with explanation of "newly trained and need experience to get my time down" I did the first today in 2 1/2 hours......... It's amazing how I can do it quicker when someone is paying me!
I've ordered a load of stuff from creative to retail - people don't need much persuasion to buy the solar oil so have ordered a load of solar stuff favours etc..

Suzie.e said:
Well done Natalie- I was thinking of you:Love: doesn't it feel great!! I got a double whammy when I got back from mine on Friday waving my certificate!, 2 appointments booked from my flyers i left in the hairdressers on Weds. I'm only charging £12, with explanation of "newly trained and need experience to get my time down" I did the first today in 2 1/2 hours......... It's amazing how I can do it quicker when someone is paying me!
I've ordered a load of stuff from creative to retail - people don't need much persuasion to buy the solar oil so have ordered a load of solar stuff favours etc..

Thats Brilliant! I may do something like that ill have to think about it - and have a bit more practice!! I bet you were well pleased when you made the appts! Its all very exciting! xx

CONGRATULATIONS and what better way to celebrate then with a curry, yum!!

Thats how I celebrate.lol

Next you will be writing out a list of all the courses you want to do and working up to the masters, or have you done this already?

Take care XX

Thanks for the info, yes I realise I have to have a lot of time, I reckon my little one will have to go to her dads whilst I do the training!!!!

Latest posts

Back