Creative L+P induction

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alana

Reaction score
please help i am confused!:lol:
i have the creative brochure and want to learn l+p with them and master everyhting!
I am already a qualified gel tech, so can i just do the l+p intro- has any one done this- is it good etc??
im confused as it says on page 2/3 the intro courses are 4 people who have never tried it and want to be part of creative etc- then on the intro page for l+p it says for their techs who have done the foundation and for techs who are familiar to other brands of l+p
I am neither and havent used it before- please help as i really want to do it!

who did you do your gel training with hun?

I trained in gel with pronails- www.pronails.co.uk
it was great, but i really want to learn l+p and fabric- everything!!!!!!:D

surely someone must know the answer for me??
i think i am right in applying for the l+p intro but just want to be sure, and want to know what others thought of it

give it a bit of time.... you only posted your original thread 40 mins ago hun.

I think that you would have to do the L&P Foundation course. I believe that you can do the intro if you have trained previously in L&P with another company or if you are already Creative Trained in another System. This is my understanding of it though. If you give one of the Creative Advisors a ring tomorrow they will give you all the advise you need.

HTH

any one know that if i did the brisa intro (i am already a qualified gel tech), i could then do the l+p.
also does anyone have the number for creative- especally milton keynes- i have the one stop nail shop- is that the same number????

Creative Nail Academy 0113 275 0433 Leeds

Creative One Stop Nail Shop Milton Keynes 01908 282224

thankyou- cant wait to call them tomo

Latest posts

Back