Creative more than white

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac extreme

Reaction score
Hi,
I have just brought a bottle of More than white, can It be used with L&P or just fabric ?
:o

Yes you can use your MTW with L&P - you can also use it with Gel if you wish :D

Have fun - it's tricky to master but once you get used to it, it's great

Thanks Trinity,

Im off to practise.........:biggrin:

hi jacqui
remember to apply a thin layer of clear L&P over the top of the MTW. Gigi has a tutorial i think on MTW - if you can't find it let me know as i kept her instructions (may have come under something other than a tutorial)

What is More than white? I've heard it mentioned in a tutorial before and I wondered what it is and where do you get it from? Please can someone tell me.

many thanks.

kas67 said:
What is More than white? I've heard it mentioned in a tutorial before and I wondered what it is and where do you get it from? Please can someone tell me.

many thanks.

Hi Kas67

Here is a definition of MTW which I've pinched from Geeg on a previous thread:-

More Than White’ Liquid-Acrylic is not nail enamel. It is a liquid- acrylic formulated to dry very quickly and to be used under the resin to create a permanent French Manicure. It is also employed during the rebalance service to re-whiten the re-growth at the free edge.

More than White does more than just create a permanent French look to a wrap enhancement, one can also use it under gel and Liquid and Powder systems for the same purpose. Just apply to the tip, before adding the overlay, for the ultimate easy permanent French look.The product is colour stable - very white .. and very easy to use.

I don't think there is a better way of explaining it :D

You can purchase it from your local OSNS

HTH
Trin

Just bought mine from my local wholesalers Ellisons.

I THINK it was about £3.50 + vat

HTH

AmBX

Hi trinty,

Thanks for letting me know, I hate to think that there's something out there that I can use for permanant french and I didn't know about it!

Kas67.

Latest posts

Back