creative nail course info please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairep10

Reaction score
Hi
I have left a message on here today about 2 day courses, i see by your posts you like creative nails, what are their course costs for a nail ex in acrylic or gel, how long is it for? really keen to get learning. Am on a VTCT nail tech one at mo and loving it.
Your help would be gratefully received.
C*

clairep10 said:
Hi
I have left a message on here today about 2 day courses, i see by your posts you like creative nails, what are their course costs for a nail ex in acrylic or gel, how long is it for? really keen to get learning. Am on a VTCT nail tech one at mo and loving it.
Your help would be gratefully received.
C*
You could do a CND foundation course. It is done over four days and there is an assessment at the end. I have forgotten how much it is but I think it is in the region of £500. :suprised: Don't be put off by the price. I have learnt by experience that you get what you pay for when it comes to training. I wasted money in the end by going for cheaper, it just means I have had to pay twice to get proper training.

hiya, i would give them a call and they can send you some info, i wouldnt feel right putting costs on here, sorry xxx

Creative Nail Design won the best education catorgary at the Exel show last week.Creative nail technicians seem to win everything they enter, so if you want to be the best, then train with the best. They are deffinately worth every penny and their tech support is second to none, bar none. I have tried many other systems and wouldn't change from Creative now if my life depended on it.

Latest posts

Back