Creative Skill Building Application yesterday.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmajt

Shopaholic Geek
Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wanted to say that i did my Creative skill building application at Nottingham yesterday with Patricia.

She's such a love, so easy to get on with and a great teacher.

There were only 2 of us in the class, so it was great - sort of a 121 in the end.

Learned more on product ratio (especially how much liquid my bruish actually holds - was shocked!!:suprised: ).

She also showed me the dreaded smile line technique - so much better when you see someone in person do it - it just sort of clicks then.

Also how to build up my side walls more - which resulted in lovely shaped enhancements on my model (even if the smiles were something NOT to shout about)

All in all i had a great day and the time just flew by (but then it always does when your having fun eh!).

Going to book on the rebalance course in Nov now - my Hubby has offered to pay as i enoyed it so much :hug:

Anyway, like i said just wanted to share and if there are any other geeks thinking of doing one, just do it. it's a great day, you learn loads and have laugh - can think of worse things i could be doing with my time.

Glad to hear you had a great time Em :D

Lellipop said:
Glad to hear you had a great time Em :D

Cheers me dears.xx

bum....missed a good day then!!

oh well next time......IF SOME ONE WOULD ONLY BUY MY GEL IT KIT...more money in the training fund account !!!

amb x

MINKUS said:

amb x

Sure did mate, i'd thoroughly recommend it - though i'm not trying to rub it in!!:D

Ohhh sounds like you had a great time.

I've got mine in Dec and I can't wait. Hopefully there will only be a few in the class and I can get 1-2-1 training.

lol.

Claire

macca126 said:
Ohhh sounds like you had a great time.

I've got mine in Dec and I can't wait. Hopefully there will only be a few in the class and I can get 1-2-1 training.

lol.

Claire

I must admit it does help - mainly because i actually have to talk and can't hide at the back and hope no one see's me. I'm such a wuss sometimes:o

If they ever invent an anti-shyness drug i'll be 1st in line for it.

Good luck with yours in Dec - you'll love it.

Glad you had a great time! I was after doing this course, but when i asked last week they said i had just missed one. I think im going to do a one to one instead. But i would get better value for money doing the actual day would i? Two hours one to one for the same price as a whole day.

zoeCU said:
Glad you had a great time! I was after doing this course, but when i asked last week they said i had just missed one. I think im going to do a one to one instead. But i would get better value for money doing the actual day would i? Two hours one to one for the same price as a whole day.

Not sure if you'd get more value for money doing the day or not matey.

Obviously if there are only 2 in the class like there was for me and i was there 6 hours it worked out great value as i basically got 6 hours of almost 121 for £111.

But then i suppose if you don't want to wait untill the next day course then 121 would be better (but obviously not cheaper).

Not much help there eh!

Its ok, i was just guessing. I may be able to go one 121 on sunday, as i wanted to tweak some things before i started my new job on monday. Dont know if i should wait or not now though! Anyway ill have a think.xx

MINKUS said:

oh well next time......IF SOME ONE WOULD ONLY BUY MY GEL IT KIT...more money in the training fund account !!!

amb x

you know i would buy your gel kit amb if someone would buy my custom blend kit and my mosaic kit.....lol

ANY TAKERS??????????

stanleyann

How much you selling your custom blend kit for.

£55....its on geekbay along with a few other items...i've also got some pots of ezflow coloured acrylic to sell too....its colours that i know i wont use so i'm as well to sell them and buy what i will use instead

pm me if your interested

stanleyann

cool ill have a look.x

Latest posts

Back