Creative vs Ez Flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbopper

Reaction score
Hello ,

I am opening a salon and I have been trained on OPI products. I want to make the switch but I am not sure between Creative or Ez Flow?

Any Help ? I know that the retention is primerless which is an advantage!

I would also be looking at using the gels to ??

I am quite scared but the geek site has helped me alot!

I think if you do a search, hun, you will be able to make a balanced decision. Use the Search above on the tool bar. This question has been posed many times.

everyone has their own opinion about this - as Geeg said we have had many threads about this.

many of us on here use ezFlow and Creative so I can only say see a demo at an exhibition - see if you can have a go, or maybe contact your local educator for a demo? I am sure they will help you!

Get some try out kits from both suppliers too and have a go to see how best you think you can work with each product. I think both companies do these kits.

Good Luck xx

You need to get yourselfa couple of try me kis from both systems adn give them ago, although you won't see them at their best as you haven't been trained, but it will give you an idea.

The other option is to get together with some fellow nail techs who use both of them and have a go that way. I would recommend either to be honest as they are both great, you get excellent service from both and excellent training. You have to weigh up who is closer regards training and products. Have fun playing.

I do not think you can go wrong with either they both have great views on this site.

Maybe get some try me kits have a little play around and see what you think of the Systems.

Look at training where the training is and if it suits you.

I trained with Ezflow and could train weekends which was great for me as I could not do trainning through the week.

Caz xxx

bbopper said:
Hello ,

I am opening a salon and I have been trained on OPI products. I want to make the switch but I am not sure between Creative or Ez Flow?

hi hun

I was in house trained with OPI but I trained and got qualified in creative by catherine rae. If i were you I would stay with OPI there new L&p they have brought out are great. stick to them get the whole range in and be an opi salon loads of people are creative salons esc up in the north.

I would how ever get ezyflow glitter acrylic they are very pop and you have loads of fun with them. i am trying to push them in my salon and they are starting to take off. im a little quite at the moment but all my reg nail clients are going for glitter for parties.

give them a go fab

pm me and let me know which system you went for I would love to hear!

take care and merry christmas.

a plus for opi is that they have massive brand awareness at the min, my town is so clueless bout nails but they all know opi polishes. i use ez l&p and creative for just bout everything else but they havent heard of either! up to me to get the brands out there i suppose but if the jobs done for you then it'll make your job easier.
tranquil girl said:
hi hun

I was in house trained with OPI but I trained and got qualified in creative by catherine rae. If i were you I would stay with OPI there new L&p they have brought out are great. stick to them get the whole range in and be an opi salon loads of people are creative salons esc up in the north.

I would how ever get ezyflow glitter acrylic they are very pop and you have loads of fun with them. i am trying to push them in my salon and they are starting to take off. im a little quite at the moment but all my reg nail clients are going for glitter for parties.

give them a go fab

pm me and let me know which system you went for I would love to hear!

take care and merry christmas.

one of the reasons OPI have brand awareness where their polishes are concerned is due to Sally's stocking them, and as we all know Sally's lets anyone (trained or otherwise) buy products whether it's just polishes or complete nail systems...

however, salon services do em for £4 and on a vat free day thats very cheap! so you could sell em for 7.99, undercut sallys and have a nice wee profit!

bbopper said:
Hello ,

I couldn't decide as I love using both products. Which ever you decide ensure you do the training that goes with it so you can use the product to its best advantage. There are slight diferences when applying both and not knowing this will make the product work differently if you get the samples.

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back