Crystal Clear skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzieL84

Suzanne Humphray Skin & Beauty
Reaction score
Do any of your therapists use Crystal Clear skincare in your salons for facials etc. What are your thoughts on the products?
Thank you in advance
Suzie xxx

Yep, I use Crystal Clear!
Great products and good customer service. You don't have to take on everything they do either.
They do a very full range of different skincare lines plus all the electrical units you could possibly want for years to come.

I did their microdermabrasion training years ago and I was happy with the content.
This is the system we used in College to teach the students microdermabrasion and it gives good results.

Now I'm working small scale from home I stock 2 skin care ranges:
Kaeso - for a lovely range of manual facials with a very botanical / essential oil feel
Crystal Clear Complex C anti-aging for my more advanced facials and for use with my micro-current treatments

They have just re-vamped their ranges and updated their website.As a pro you can access a different part of the website for trade prices & quantities.
They do charge for delivery though - but that's the only negative point about the company.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for your reply & detailed information, that’s great! I’m due to receive some samples today - so excited x

Latest posts

Back