Cuccio Maxpro 5 LED curing lamp review?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beauty Tips

Reaction score
Hiya,

I am looking at purchasing this light as I will only be using Cuccio hard LED gels and their colour veneer gels.
Has anyone used this lamp before or the mini lamp they have on offer as I don't want to buy before I know much about the product?
I currently use a basic UV lamp but I know it is normally better to use the brand specific light for best results?

Thanks

Anyone bought this lamp?
I have Cuccio Veneer and T3 UV gel but thinking about investing in their new T3 LED gel.
LED lamp is expensive so looking for reviews really... Otherwise I'll stick with the UV.

Hiya,

I am looking at purchasing this light as I will only be using Cuccio hard LED gels and their colour veneer gels.
Has anyone used this lamp before or the mini lamp they have on offer as I don't want to buy before I know much about the product?
I currently use a basic UV lamp but I know it is normally better to use the brand specific light for best results?

Thanks

Just come across your question through Google, I've got this lamp and am about to another one! Have been using it since the summer and it's fab.

Jemima does the lamp cure all 5 fingers at once? Xxx

Yes it does cure all 5 at once. I was going to buy a second lamp but went with a bigger cuccio lamp for my second one as the wholesalers I got it from said they had a few people complain that the timer had stopped working on them and they'd had to send a few back. Ours has been absolutely fine and is used a lot! The second lamp is good just bigger, with that you can also replace the bulbs as they come on a strip rather than buying a whole new lamp.

Hi ladies

Im looking to purchase this lamp as i use the veneers..

How are you finding it?
My current cuccio lamp is too big for my bag hence the new buy....

Hi ladies

Im looking to purchase this lamp as i use the veneers..

How are you finding it?
My current cuccio lamp is too big for my bag hence the new buy....

I bought this and I love it.. it's big enough to cure all fingers and thumb at once but not bulky at all.
It also has a removable plate for pedicures.
It has the 3 settings; 10, 30, 60 seconds and the light comes on automatically when the client places their hand in there.

I've had a few issues with heat spike but this is only with the T3 led gel which is a super thick consistency so I think that's the reason for it.
Gel polish is fine with it :)

HTH

I bought this and I love it.. it's big enough to cure all fingers and thumb at once but not bulky at all.
It also has a removable plate for pedicures.
It has the 3 settings; 10, 30, 60 seconds and the light comes on automatically when the client places their hand in there.

I've had a few issues with heat spike but this is only with the T3 led gel which is a super thick consistency so I think that's the reason for it.
Gel polish is fine with it :)

HTH

Thanks for your feedback hun..
I Purchased it.. i just couldnt help myself..

I have heat spike as my nails are super thin.. so im going on the ibx roadshow on monday to see if would improve my nails..

Hi, I'm stuck on deciding between the Cuccio max pro 5 & 3 version. Do you know the differences? I'm mobile so I'm thinking the Max pro 5 looks a bit smaller. Does it defo have a removeable plate for pedi's and timing buttons?
Thanks, any help would be appreciated

Hi, I'm stuck on deciding between the Cuccio max pro 5 & 3 version. Do you know the differences? I'm mobile so I'm thinking the Max pro 5 looks a bit smaller. Does it defo have a removeable plate for pedi's and timing buttons?
Thanks, any help would be appreciated
Max pro 5 vs my former cuccio lamp
20161022_205425.jpg

I loved my cuccio lamp (year old) but it was too big for mobile.. so i sold it and luckily found a max pro 5 on ebay (3 month old)

Its super duper compact and yes you can remove the plate for pedis

I'd personally go for the latest model.
I have the mini max pro and it fits on my desk great, is extremely light, plate removes and is perfect for mobile but there have been a few occasions wen thumbs weren't cured.

Max pro 5 vs my former cuccio lamp
View attachment 201661

I loved my cuccio lamp (year old) but it was too big for mobile.. so i sold it and luckily found a max pro 5 on ebay (3 month old)

Its super duper compact and yes you can remove the plate for pedis
I had the larger one too and preferred that but unfortunately there's a loose connection and it switches itself on

Old lamp lights
20161019_174713.jpg
max pro 5
20161022_205353.jpg

Wow it's loads smaller than the other one, thank you for that as I'd been looking at that one too but the price put me off. Does that max pro 5 always cure thumbs at the same time too, and in 30 seconds? Thank you for the help x

I'm not sure if the models however the mini one which shows the lights all around doesn't always cure thumbs. Not a big issue however when your busy and have to restart its bit ideal

Wow it's loads smaller than the other one, thank you for that as I'd been looking at that one too but the price put me off. Does that max pro 5 always cure thumbs at the same time too, and in 30 seconds? Thank you for the help x

It does cure all 5.. but make sure your hands further down..

There are lights that are at an angle just on the starting of the lamp.

It does cure all 5.. but make sure your hands further down..

There are lights that are at an angle just on the starting of the lamp.
I know I've had it for a while now and only a few of my clients have had issues. It never happened with my big lamp

I know I've had it for a while now and only a few of my clients have had issues. It never happened with my big lamp
The big lamp was fantastic... shame it wasn't convenient for mobile..

Latest posts

Back