Custom Blend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBR

Reaction score
Hi,

I was in Glasgow last week and met Sam and Doug on their roadshow. (Which was really great!)

I have just tried out my new Custom Blend kit on myself - the colour I came up with was quite peachy but nice and sparkley which I love. :biggrin:

As there are only a few recipes in the kit I was wondering if anyone has come up with any good recipes and would like to share with the rest of us?

Sorry, mine started off as one in the little book but then I added a bit of this and a bit of that! :o

Hi Yvonne....Im interested in this thread too and would like to hear how others have done with the Custom Blend Powders!....the Custom Blend kit is on my list of "Gotta Haves" from Olympia!
(I had a rather generous tip from a client today so thats gone away in a special "Kitty" for stuff I need from Creative and Supernail! :o )

Glad you enjoyed the Roadshow...by all accounts, it sounded fab!

I am planning on having a play soon, just gotta get the flamin' clients out of the way first!!....lol

Very interested too...would love to see any recipies aswell.

me too :)

I have all the colours as I bought the metro and mosaic sets but would love some recipes please.

(1) - High Contrast =
6 parts Perfect Pink
1 part Twilight​

(2) - Medium Contrast =
9 parts Perfect Pink
1 part Flawless Pink
1 part Twilight
1/4 part Golden Glass​

Here are just two examples taken from Fashion Focus on the creative4pros web-site.
Have a play around with them, see what you come up with.
Remember to wright down what you are mixing.

Note: one part is equal to onefull plastic scoop from the Mosaic & Metro Powder Kits.

Latest posts

Back