dappen dishes with lids on

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katielou

Reaction score
hello everyone,

can any of you help me im looking for a dappen dish with a lid o but the ones i have seen are nearly £5.00 before postage and package, am i looking in the wrong places or has anyone got one going spare they could possible (sp) sell it to me cheap.

thanks in advance
katielou xxxxx

Hiya

I had been looking for a dappen dish with a lid for about 4 months and could'nt get hold of one! Not even at the show in Earls Court - there were lots of dappen dishes but without lids. HOWEVER I have just managed to get hold of one from creative and only £2.80 I only got it on thursday so they should still have some left.

Hope this helps

Tamzin
--xx--

thank you very much. do you think i could still get one with a secondary account

I got my glass dappen dish with a lid from capital for about £4. x

You can get anything from creative if you are not trained apart from l&p and i think brisa. HTH. You should call and get a catalogue.

Designer Nails /CND dappen dish which is glass with a lid has been my favorite for years and years and years.
  • Easy to clean
  • Deep enough to get the pro styler brush hairs in
  • its cute
  • And it costs peanuts!!

Here's another trick of mine which is often a life saver in the 'spills' department ---
Put a small piece of 'Blue Tak' or similar on the bottom of the dappen dishbefore placing it on the desk in the best position for your working. It holds the dish firmly in place and allows you to drain your brush against the side with NO worrries about upsetting the dish.

thank you all for your replies. i have already got a catalogue but cant seem to find it will have a look o the website now and get the number.

thank you again
katielou

geeg said:
Designer Nails /CND dappen dish which is glass with a lid has been my favorite for years and years and years.
  • Easy to clean
  • Deep enough to get the pro styler brush hairs in
  • its cute
  • And it costs peanuts!!
Here's another trick of mine which is often a life saver in the 'spills' department ---
Put a small piece of 'Blue Tak' or similar on the bottom of the dappen dishbefore placing it on the desk in the best position for your working. It holds the dish firmly in place and allows you to drain your brush against the side with NO worrries about upsetting the dish.

Sounds like the same one I have - I love it! I also use blue tak on the bottom but have it attaced to a coffee mat so that when I go to clients if I use there table I'm not sticking blue tak on it! Its a fab idea that I go from one of my educators at Creative. xx

My first love (dappen dish wise) was my glass one with metal lid from essential nails nails I believe, not sure got it years ago. Then treated myself to the EZFlow one that is weighted lovely and the area to put your monomer is long and narrow, nice for my brush to have a bathe and a cork for a stopper! it is brill.

smiler13334 said:
My first love (dappen dish wise) was my glass one with metal lid from essential nails nails I believe, not sure got it years ago. Then treated myself to the EZFlow one that is weighted lovely and the area to put your monomer is long and narrow, nice for my brush to have a bathe and a cork for a stopper! it is brill.
me too

kateyork1 said:
Sounds like the same one I have - I love it! I also use blue tak on the bottom but have it attaced to a coffee mat so that when I go to clients if I use there table I'm not sticking blue tak on it! Its a fab idea that I go from one of my educators at Creative. xx

I saw another geek do that at the recent geek meet and thought it was a fab idea - I've knocked mine over twice and have done the blutack thing now too.

Latest posts

Back