Dark solution and pale skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive never known any brand recommend using over 50ml. And if they did, i wouldnt use it as it would eat into your profit sooo much. All you need is a light covering on the skin, it should just shine slightly, not look wet. I use booster drops with LA tan as i have a couple of clients that like being really dark and it saves me buying a full litre just for them xx
Where do u get booster drops and how do u use them?

Where do u get booster drops and how do u use them?
The company i get my tans from do their own drops. White to brown should have their own. My LA tan ones i have to add one drop to every 10ml to move it up 1%. So if i have 50ml of 14% and add 5 drops it will take it up to a 15% xx

I haven't tried the express tan yet, i have the suntana express but no one asks for it so i havent bothered getting anymore in. I might get a bottle just to use on myself. I hate leaving tan on 8 hours xx

I've just bitten the bullet and ordered the 200ml Crazy Angel Express Tan to try on myself and my daughter to see what we think. She's very pale and I tan easily so testing on us both should be interesting!

I'm gonna contact them now and see what the story is! I would prefer to use 11% and make it than use 12.5 cause it's so dark on me happy medium!!!

I've just bitten the bullet and ordered the 200ml Crazy Angel Express Tan to try on myself and my daughter to see what we think. She's very pale and I tan easily so testing on us both should be interesting!
Oooo let me know the outcome xx

Oooo let me know the outcome xx

Are all booster drops the same? I feel like they should be as they are just DHA...

Have you tried 12.5% yet dying to know the results!

Are all booster drops the same? I feel like they should be as they are just DHA...

Yeah i would think so.
I haven't had time to go to sallys yet, ive been so busy with tans. i'm going tomorrow so i'll pick a bottle up then xx

Ive just sprayed a friend in 12.5. Im so busy again today so dont know when i'll get the chance to do myself, i'll try and find time tonight or tomorrow. My friend will be washing off tonight, so i will let you know what she thinks xx

Latest posts

Back