Dashing Divas French Wrap System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love them they make my life so much easier and i am all for that, i am wearing them on myself and i have just dont a client this morning who wanted French gel overlays so used this instead of white gel and they look fab she was really pleased with them, will try and up load a piccie if i can ;)

would also love to know if you use it with gel does it cause any problems with free edge separation, or does it in fact assist in the prevention of this problem ?

2 questions for you...

what type of product is the bonder they used on the tips when theyd been files and before gel was applied over them... is it a non acid primer?
I have no idea as we are not doing those products!

the french wraps seemed to be thicker than the french wrap plus, is that correct?
Not sure - we're not getting them - sorry!:o ;)

You dont really soak them off - simply use S2's d.solve on a lint free pad and it just 'dissolves' the FWP and Seal coats!!

Right, that's it then, I'm sold....will be ordering them along with my Shellac kit in the next month or 2

Samantha, I have a question too please)

Will Brisa cure properly over Dashing Diva?

I have no idea as we are not doing those products!

Not sure - we're not getting them - sorry!:o ;)

so what do you recomend to use before a gel application with them?

How much will you all be charging for the nail wraps?
Of course I will ask at sweet squared, but I'm just wondering the kind of price and service your all thinking of doing with them? I know we don't say professional trade prices on hear but surely treatment prices are ok?as they will be on your price lists anyway right? If not P.M me as I'm really curious lol , P.S I didn't know if I should start a new thread or not for this,

ok ok you have all sold them to me and i have ordered some ! oh i am so excited........ i dont like doing french as a rule as i dont like that they dont last. but now that will change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurray xxxxxxxxx

so what do you recomend to use before a gel application with them?

Prep as normal, apply FWP and apply the system you use the way you always use it over the top.

I've just used these on my own nails, they're fab, easy to use and quick.

I really am impressed and definitely recommend them!

I've just used these on my own nails, they're fab, easy to use and quick.

I really am impressed and definitely recommend them!

Me too, I didn't have the patience to wait until the Event and received my order today. Only tried it on 1 fingernail and its amazing, they're a bit too easy and it kinda feels like cheating, lol! Will definitely make life so much easier!! :D I was going to minx my toes for the event, but thinking of maybe doing this now, decisions, decisions!! x

they're a bit too easy and it kinda feels like cheating, lol!

Cheating lol, like PopIts?

Wow, now there's an idea :D Dashing Diva PopIts!

Cheating lol, like PopIts?

Wow, now there's an idea :D Dashing Diva PopIts!

I thought that too lol. I am thinking to try Shellac over it that's a thought) can't wait - not long now;)

anyone in the essex romford area offer this?

katie

Does FWP suit every nail shape/length or is it just suitable for a shorter nail.:D

Does FWP suit every nail shape/length or is it just suitable for a shorter nail.:D

There are FWP with thin smiles for shorter natural nails and wider (longer smailes) for longer natural nails.

Last edited:
Cool...that great. Was worried that they wouldnt suit longer nails !!

Well I'm sold! silly me, I should have known anything S2 stock would be fab :o

I just looked up their US website: they make them in, wait for it....... COLOURS!!!!

hint hint Samantha:hug:

And fab colours they have too, i already have purple, blue, white, black, bronze & gold...cant wait to get some red, pink & green ones (if S2 have them) :D

And fab colours they have too, i already have purple, blue, white, black, bronze & gold...cant wait to get some red, pink & green ones (if S2 have them) :D

We don't!! .... yet anyway!

Latest posts

Back