Dashing Divas French Wrap System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, All these colours would be great.

I've just used the thin ones on my toes, and I'm not altogether convinced about these for toes. I don't have particularly large toes and I needed the largest size for my large toe, & have to admit they look fab, I then did my next toe and needed the smallest size but felt it was a bit too smiley for toes as I like my french on toes nice and straight, so I then just used polish on the remaining 3 toes, they do look fab & certainly better than anything I could've done freehand, but I'm worried that they wouldn't be suitable for any client with larger toe nails than mine, & I think from now on, I will only use them on the large toe and use polish on the rest as normal, (just my opinion though, it will be interesting to see how others feel, perhaps they'll release ones specifically for toes in the future, we're never happy eh!!) But on a very positive note, I tried one on my fingernail last night and I've done 2 clients pedicures this morning and it still looks amazing, really impressed :D. I'll upload pics to my album for info.

I've just used the thin ones on my toes, and I'm not altogether convinced about these for toes. I don't have particularly large toes and I needed the largest size for my large toe, & have to admit they look fab, I then did my next toe and needed the smallest size but felt it was a bit too smiley for toes as I like my french on toes nice and straight, so I then just used polish on the remaining 3 toes, they do look fab & certainly better than anything I could've done freehand, but I'm worried that they wouldn't be suitable for any client with larger toe nails than mine, & I think from now on, I will only use them on the large toe and use polish on the rest as normal, (just my opinion though, it will be interesting to see how others feel, perhaps they'll release ones specifically for toes in the future, we're never happy eh!!) But on a very positive note, I tried one on my fingernail last night and I've done 2 clients pedicures this morning and it still looks amazing, really impressed :D. I'll upload pics to my album for info.

I don't think they have been designed for toes to be honest ... but you know nail techs ... give them something new and they'll find 100 different ways to use it!! lol That's why we call ourselves CREATIVE!! They are fab to use for what they were designed to be used for (bad English but you know what I mean).

I just ordered mine, I can't wait to have a go with these, anyone have any ideas on pricing this treatment? XX

Can someone tell me where an Irish geek can go to order these?

So i need to break this down a bit just to clarify!

When you've applied the wrap and you wish to apply gel or acrylic, do you buff and scrubfresh before application of the your chosen product? Wouldnt Scrubfresh melt the wrap? this should be simple I know! Maybe its easier to see it in the flesh.

So i need to break this down a bit just to clarify!

When you've applied the wrap and you wish to apply gel or acrylic, do you buff and scrubfresh before application of the your chosen product? Wouldnt Scrubfresh melt the wrap? this should be simple I know! Maybe its easier to see it in the flesh.

Simply call S2 and we can send you the application instructions through the mail!

Awwwww I so would love to get some of the FWP I spied them in my Nails Mag last year & was so mifd when i realised it was at the time USA only & now I dont think I can get:sad: I dont think I can place orders with SS as I have not done enough training? Would that be correct? :sad: I tried before to register but didnt hear anything back, hellllllp x

Awwwww I so would love to get some of the FWP I spied them in my Nails Mag last year & was so mifd when i realised it was at the time USA only & now I dont think I can get:sad: I dont think I can place orders with SS as I have not done enough training? Would that be correct? :sad: I tried before to register but didnt hear anything back, hellllllp x

Are you a certified nail professional? If you are you can order FWP... S2 do not sell their professional gels / L+P without education but you can buy all secondary products if you are a nail pro / bty therapist!

Does anyone know how this will work with a soak off system, eg Shellac?

If it's sandwiched between layers of Shellac will it soak off?

Does anyone know how this will work with a soak off system, eg Shellac?

If it's sandwiched between layers of Shellac will it soak off?

d.solve completely melts an FWP and also removes Shellac in the Remover Wraps so I can only surmise that it would dissolve everything if you had it under Shallac.

d.solve completely melts an FWP and also removes Shellac in the Remover Wraps so I can only surmise that it would dissolve everything if you had it under Shallac.

Thank you. :green:

Hi, Thanks for replying Mrs Geek, I have done a few courses with EN in the last 2 years, & another home learn Nail Tech course way back, does this Qualify me lol? Im not entirely sure, xxx :lick:x

Hi, Thanks for replying Mrs Geek, I have done a few courses with EN in the last 2 years, & another home learn Nail Tech course way back, does this Qualify me lol? Im not entirely sure, xxx :lick:x

You should call The Fingertips Centre 0131 333 3180. They will be your distributor as you are in Scotland. Or email [email protected] They've replied to my many Shellac emails very quickly. HTH.

I did the Dashing Diva at The Event.....very good...brought a kit and did these on my daughter in 20 mins flat....they are not tips, there HAS to be a nail underneith...its a slither of white that sticks to the nail and is then coated with the base and topcoat in the kit...and to remove just scrub with a little acetone...like you would enamel....but it "can" also be used with gel/L&p and wraps....(encase them)

Angela Pole | Facebook

Angela Pole | Facebook

Angela Pole | Facebook

they come in a slimmer white as seen in these pics...or a deeper white smile for those with longer nails or just wanting a deeper white edge.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the pics. They look great.

Its a shame you have to have a manicure certificate to buy these...........

Its a shame you have to have a manicure certificate to buy these...........

It's a professional product and Sweet Squared won't sell to anyone unless you are a trained professional. I don't think it's a shame. I think it's protecting nail professionals.

I have spent 100's of pounds putting myself through 'private' courses and got guild approved certificates and insurance from the guild to do nails ...yet i still cant get products

Latest posts

Back