Dashing Divas French Wrap System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure what the problem is then - if you can demonstrate that you're a nail professional then you can set up an account that will let you purchase most of the S2 products.

Excellent.............thought it had to be NVQ or similar

OH MyY GOD!!! Im gonna pass out with excitement!!!! As if Shellac wasn't enough to put up my blood pressure!! hahaha This sounds FANTASTIC I hate doing french manicures Im such a perfectionist I spend ages going over any tiny little waiver to ensure its perfect-these sound like a dream come true!! Oh CND, I do love you!!!! :D I cant wait to try them!!!xx

Actually you can do many things with the French wraps. You can overlay them with gel, l&p or resin or just polish on natural nails. You can even use them with the new CND Shellac !! It is incorrect to say they can only be used with gel.

To those that have tried these with gel as a NNO....have you had any problems with the gel chipping at the free edge? x

I've got them on with biosculpture. Had them on for over a week and no chipping yet!

Brill, thank you. Was wondering if you can use with bio. Did you apply clear layer first then glue on the wrap or wrap and then apply gel? any chance you can you go through the steps.

Many thanks
Lorraine

I used a layer of clear, cured and buffed it. Then applied wrap with dashing diva adhesive. Buffed that slightly then carried on with normal gel application. Think I did a layer of clear, one of 87, then flexi. To be honest, I watched the dashing diva video on you tube (think someone may have put a link for it on earlier in the thread) and adapted it to bio. I was just experimenting so would be interested to hear how anyone else has used it x

I was thinking prep, apply FWP, buff off shine, gel application as normal? x

I was thinking prep, apply FWP, buff off shine, gel application as normal? x

yup..this is what Dashing Diva said at the Event...to apply on the natural nail for best adhesion and then cover in your gel remembering to cap well....

Apologies peeps if I'm repeating a question, but will you all be charging extra for using Dashing Divas or are you just happy that your smile lines will be perfecto??
I'm not sure the client will be interested in paying more as they would expect a perfect smile line for their money anyway

Regards

Heather

You should be charging more for several reason LOL

a - the product costs more than standard nail colours
b - they will get longer wear than a standard french manicure (on natural nails)

doh! of course!!

thanks for that naturalnails, my brain in numb this morning trying to re-do my prices to include Shellac and Dashing Diva and I just couldnt think of why it would be better for my clients.

Many thanks

Heather

If this is done on a natural nail in place of enamel then YES charge more...its gonna last alot longer and be quicker. If using this instead of white gel/powder then I personally wouldn't charge more because they are getting the same thing...its just that my job will be easier and take me less time...hence...do more clients...so i win all round...:)

There is now a UK dashing diva nails as my brother is one of the people setting it up, they are located in Derby, im not sure whether the place it is ran is going to be a shop but he did say i can catch the bus up and get my nails done there. The frech wrap plus costs £**ut they have only recently started so i dont have any contact details. :) hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
do dashing diva do warps for toes?

do dashing diva do warps for toes?

They have design fx... Clients asking for dashing diva especially after seeing Amanda Holden in them.. Good job I had done the workshop and was able to stock up!

Last edited:
I really want some of these but feel like id be cheating :( x

I know what you mean I felt like that too, but I still offer all services clients are asking for this, so I'm obliging, after all it's what they want that counts.
I can't keep up with the demand 😊

Latest posts

Back