December holidays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmoseley07

Reaction score
Hey all, can anyone recommend any hot holiday destinations for end of December/ beginning of January?
That's the only time of the year I can go on holiday as I have my own salon and this becomes the quietest time of the year.

I've already done a Caribbean cruise and Tenerife.

Hey all, can anyone recommend any hot holiday destinations for end of December/ beginning of January?
That's the only time of the year I can go on holiday as I have my own salon and this becomes the quietest time of the year.

I've already done a Caribbean cruise and Tenerife.

Florida, Dubai?

Florida, Dubai?

Vegas? It's a great time to go! I went last year about 16 degrees Celsius so couldn't sunbathe but great for shopping shows etc!

Cape Verde - practically sunny all round and normally averages 25 degrees :)

Thanks guys! He wants to go Orlando Florida but I would prefer to go the year after so I have more time to get plenty of money together to shop shop shop! [emoji13] I'll have a look into these places! Thanks x

Thanks guys! He wants to go Orlando Florida but I would prefer to go the year after so I have more time to get plenty of money together to shop shop shop! [emoji13] I'll have a look into these places! Thanks x

Why don't you try one of the other Canary Islands?

Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, La Gomera or Fuerteventura....

Why don't you try one of the other Canary Islands?

Lanzarote, Gran Canaria, La Gomera or Fuerteventura....
I've heard there is not a great deal to do there. I like to do stuff on holiday rather than just chill out [emoji30] those places would be the next though if we can't find anywhere else

Latest posts

Back