Deep Smile line French tips????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekster123

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does any of you know where i can get exagerated/deep smile french tips from? :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanxs

california nails do them. 01204 412002

Dont qoute me on this but I think ez flow do them

Thanks, god i sound so Devonish with 'Does any of you.....' Yikes -

Think in proper English it should be 'Do any of you.....'

Anyway me lovlies fanks for that, do you know if em hav websites, lol :D

Lotus tips have a deep smile line, no contact area either.

Karen at Nailsplusbeauty, sells them.

hth

yep ezflow do 2 types of french tip
classic french (the new version) has deep smile line and no contact area and are really flexible, and precision which is a very deep smile with no contact area

Naughtynails said:
Dont qoute me on this but I think ez flow do them
thanks you are right, they have a perfect deep smileline, no blending uniuversal tip, true white and increased durability, they are called precision. hope that helps. let me know if you need any other info!

Thanks Geeklings,

will check out the ones at ez flow me thinks-but thanxs again to the others listed (actually will probably have a look at all of them) Ta. x

Had a look on the Website Califonian nails- do you know if they do a catalogue with prices and some other pics etc??
absolutly fab! said:
thanks you are right, they have a perfect deep smileline, no blending uniuversal tip, true white and increased durability, they are called precision. hope that helps. let me know if you need any other info!

bekster123 said:
Had a look on the Website Califonian nails- do you know if they do a catalogue with prices and some other pics etc??
dont think they have price list on the web but if you call maria she will be happy to send you a catolgue with the full prod range and price llist, and any offers that are applicable to you? the nimber is 01204 412002, which i think someone has prev given above any way. hope that helps

Thanks suey,
what a fab web site, just bought some tips, powder and pretty porcelain flowers, have a look its great:)

Latest posts

Back