Deo digital heater advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVL

Reaction score
Hello All,

I bought a Deo double wax pot today and am heating a creme warm wax in the 1000cc side and a Just Wax Multiflex (hot wax) in the 500cc both inside removable inserts.

It has taken literally hours for the wax to melt and the hot wax is still not completely melted but is too hot to work with. Does anyone have this heater than can offer me tips?

Previously I used separate wax heaters set to 4 to melt my waxes (30 mins) and then turned down to 3 to use the wax and keep it workable. This new heater uses temperature rather than settings and seems to take AGES so I am hoping that I'm doing something wrong!! Any advice very gratefully received and appreciated. Thank you

I use a digital heater with Perron Rigot waxes, so may not be exactly the same. But I set the hot wax at 65 and the strip wax at 71.

Thank you. I've been practicing at different temps etc and am happy with the warm wax now but still struggling with the hot although I'm getting there. Do you use the Fast Heat setting? X

Sorry I only just saw your reply, I don't use the fast heat setting, I put it on about an hr b4 work ( I work from home) and it's always ready when I start work.

Latest posts

Back