DEO digital wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
I've just changed from Hive duo wax heater to two separate DEO heaters for my warm and hot wax. I just can't seem to get to grips with the temperature on them though. I use Berodin aquamarine warm wax and blue hot wax. Can anyone help please.

I've just changed from Hive duo wax heater to two separate DEO heaters for my warm and hot wax. I just can't seem to get to grips with the temperature on them though. I use Berodin aquamarine warm wax and blue hot wax. Can anyone help please.

Hi, I have just got the double Deo, did you find an answer to your original question? I can't seem to get my hot wax to melt! Thank you

I put my non strip (hot) wax on fastheat. It melts it and it's hot, so I take the lid off and allow it to cool. It automatically turns back to the regular temperature after about 15 mins. It's a faff. I've also used timers so it comes on at about 5 in the morning and is about right at 9 am. I use euroblonde at about 63 degrees.

I put my non strip (hot) wax on fastheat. It melts it and it's hot, so I take the lid off and allow it to cool. It automatically turns back to the regular temperature after about 15 mins. It's a faff. I've also used timers so it comes on at about 5 in the morning and is about right at 9 am. I use euroblonde at about 63 degrees.
Thank you. I am really disappointed in this heater. As soon as the lid is off it cools rights down and by the end of a full leg treatment is really stringey and way too cool. Definitely does not keep the wax at the temperature it claims. I will keep trying!

Latest posts

Back