Dermaplaning, how popular is this treatment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apley Beauty Room

Reaction score
Hi All, just considering enroling on a Dermaplaning training course.. Is there much call for this treatment?
Thanks

Hi! I just came online to ask the same thing so rather than start another thread with the same title I hope you don't mind if I just ask a couple of extra questions on your thread? (If you do mind, just say, I won't be offended and will start my own thread).

Further to the initial question of how much of a demand is there for this treatment - I'd also like to ask is everyone who is using it finding it safe? I've looked into it a bit and it looks great, and although the course training is expensive to start off with it looks like something that you could make your money back on... but long term... is it safe to be putting a scalpel over the skin??? I know it looks great when it's first done but are there risks? Has anyone had any trouble with it??

Thanks for reading and hoping we get some replies! :)

You’ll see a few really bad treatments. I’ve seen some pics shared on social media. I’ve had it done. It was okay. Not amazing. Have you tried the treatment?

Vic x

I would say 100% train with Nicola Russell at Skin Geek who trains DermaplanePro Uk. She brought the treatment over from America over 2 years ago. Skin Geek professionals use patented blades which are top grade.
Dermaplaning is becoming so much more popular.
As long as you are trained properly it is a safe treatment. There are obviously risks of nicks and cuts just like there are using cuticle nippers!
I've never had trouble with it. People's skin looks amazing after it and makeup application after is spot on x

I personally love performing this service and getting it done. You have an instant glow and if you are a makeup lover you have a smooth clean canvas.

Latest posts

Back