Dermaplaning training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknsparkly

Reaction score
Who's trained in this and who did you go with, just looking at options but doesn't seem to be an awful lot of choice of training providers.

I think the ladies name is Nicola Russell. She's been highly recommended to me. She uses specific blades etc. They should be rounded apparently. Another friend also trained with her and is confident in carrying out the treatments already. I'll see if I can find her link x

Her business is Skin Geek and she is in Scotland but trains all over x

I found her website thanks will take a look

Did you train in this yet, I'm about to book a course but there's not many people doing it yet so want to know more x

Jane and Patrick Bryan run courses, they demonstrated the procedure as part of their seminar at
Pro Beauty.

I believe they can come to you in salon.

Our Dermaplaning course is Fully Accredited, certificates and we also have our own insurance broker if you have any problems. We are based in Glasgow Scotland xx

Our Dermaplaning course is Fully Accredited, certificates and we also have our own insurance broker if you have any problems. We are based in Glasgow Scotland xx

Hi I'm looking to do this course - can you message me more information prices etc? Thanks :D x

Can I have course information please

There's also sculpt met with Epibrow.. They show you dermablading, and also include dermal stamps and show you how to shape brows with blade too..
Fab course
Is this dermablading or dermaplaning? Two very different things x

Who's trained in this and who did you go with, just looking at options but doesn't seem to be an awful lot of choice of training providers.

Nicola Russell is really good!

Thanks
Mel :)

Hey guys Dermaplaning training available weekly Glasgow, fully accredited by health and aesthetics. Our Dermaplane tutors are from NHS medical back grounds. Can also combine the course with chemical peel at extra cost [emoji8][emoji8]

Latest posts

Back