Diamond head microdermabrasion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feee

Reaction score
Hi does anyone use diamond tip head microdermabrasion. If so do you find it effective. Better than crystal. Thanks

Yes I use the diamond microdermabrasion. It's so much better than crystal clear! Deffo recommend

Yes, I do too and love it. I am currently treating this client with very congested skin (photo attached) and she is delighted with the results after 3 sessions only.

Attachments

• after 3dry.jpg
    after 3dry.jpg
    371.5 KB · Views: 90
Yes, I do too and love it. I am currently treating this client with very congested skin (photo attached) and she is delighted with the results after 3 sessions only.
What system do you us? I used Blue Diamond in the salon I worked in but now on my own I am looking around as Blue Diamond have no Distributers that I can find.

What system do you us? I used Blue Diamond in the salon I worked in but now on my own I am looking around as Blue Diamond have no Distributers that I can find.

Hi, my machine is from a Spanish manufacturer, Weelko, PJS is the distributor in the UK. Mine is the multifunctional one. After doing a lot of research I found that for the same price of a microderm only machine I could get one with extra functions which is a big bonus. I find the microderm function quite powerful and only use it on level 1. The instruction manual is a bit vague to be honest, but they were always very helpful whenever I needed some help. I also like the fact that there is a little hole on the wand, which you keep your finger on whilst doing the pass. This makes it much easier and safer to release the vacuum before removing the wand from the skin.

Hi, my machine is from a Spanish manufacturer, Weelko, PJS is the distributor in the UK. Mine is the multifunctional one. After doing a lot of research I found that for the same price of a microderm only machine I could get one with extra functions which is a big bonus. I find the microderm function quite powerful and only use it on level 1. The instruction manual is a bit vague to be honest, but they were always very helpful whenever I needed some help. I also like the fact that there is a little hole on the wand, which you keep your finger on whilst doing the pass. This makes it much easier and safer to release the vacuum before removing the wand from the skin.
Brilliant! Thanks I'll look into them xx

Hi ladies, what skin products do you use alongside your micro treatments? I need a cleanser and moisturiser but don't know who to use x

NuDerm skincare are based in the UK and offer diamond tip microdermabrasion but they also offer other treatments all on the same system that go along with it very well such as thermotherapy and cryotherapy, LED light therapy and ultrasound! x

Latest posts

Back