Did my college lecturer's nails today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADiva1

Reaction score
Can't believe it geeks, but my college lecturer (beauty therapy course) made an appointment for me to do her nails today!!! She also does nails herself!!

I sweated all day about the appointment. She's long gone, and am still sweating!

I did a good job, but am sitting here, still worried and hoping that she's happy with them.

The things we put ourselves through - all this worrying, for nothing!

Hmmm..I'll try a glass of wine and see what happens! xxx

well done Ange...should've had a few glasses by now and be feeling very pleased with yourself! lol!

Well done u! :) I had to do my college lecturers nails for my fianl assessment - my model walked in and threw up (very first bout of morning sickness - it was so funny as we were talking about how hard she'd been trying to get pregnant - and I told her to relax and it would come! she said she was about to give up and get a dog!).

Anyway - my lecturer was really pleased with them and offered me a part-time job in her salon! BUT it would have been too far from home and i couldn't afford to give up full time work! Isn't it just the way!

The only client you will now have that could possible be worse is the mother-in-law, because however good you are she'll always find a fault!

Amelia - LOL, about your model who threw up everywhere!

And fantastic about your lecturer asking you to work for her!
My lecturer is going to live in Greece and is setting a salon over there!

I could'nt help thinking that she was taking in all my practises, hygiene etc. She did'nt comment about anything at all, just that she was happy with the nails and wanted to book for infills!

Suey - I had more than 1 glass of wine and could'nt wake up this morning!

blimey - i would have panicked too!!!!!!

Well done you ...........and 'thats my girl' with the wine LOL !!!!!!!

Ambx

Wayhey Ange !!!

Well done for keeping your nerve :hug: . Will join you for that drink ... cheers :D

Latest posts

Back