Difference between 1/2 leg and 3/4 leg wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
HI guys

Noticed on some of my competitors price lists that they have 2 different prices for half leg and and also 3 quarters leg wax.

Do you guys do this and where do you wax to/cover with each?

many thanks

1/2 leg to just above knee 3/4 to mid thigh or sometimes they just have hairs on upper back of thigh they want removed.

1/2 leg to just above knee 3/4 to mid thigh or sometimes they just have hairs on upper back of thigh they want removed.

Same for me to.

me too! xx

Yep - that's me as well. You may well find that as the lady starts to age - gracefully of course :lol: the hairs at the back of the thigh become more coarse and there may well be more of them!

You will also probably find that the younger lady will only need 1/2 leg wax (unless they have very dark hair) and the older lady will prefer a 3/4 leg for the above reasons! HTHs

Just to say - being an older lady :lol: I can vouch that, unfortunately, the backs of my thighs are hairier than ever - sos too much info - but I assume that this possibly could be something to do with the change in hormone levels - if not I'm sure somebody will point me in the right direction :green:

Now that I've had my legs waxed twice, I consider myself a veteran, hehe. Hurt like hell the first time. Second time not so bad. My third is this week.

I pay for half a leg and includes the knees.

Yep - that's me as well. You may well find that as the lady starts to age - gracefully of course :lol: the hairs at the back of the thigh become more coarse and there may well be more of them!

You will also probably find that the younger lady will only need 1/2 leg wax (unless they have very dark hair) and the older lady will prefer a 3/4 leg for the above reasons! HTHs

Just to say - being an older lady :lol: I can vouch that, unfortunately, the backs of my thighs are hairier than ever - sos too much info - but I assume that this possibly could be something to do with the change in hormone levels - if not I'm sure somebody will point me in the right direction :green:

Hormones play a huge part in hair growth... and yes, the older we get the more hair (dark and coarser) we get on the back and inner part of our thighs.

Hormones play a huge part in hair growth... and yes, the older we get the more hair (dark and coarser) we get on the back and inner part of our thighs.
Just as I thought - Doh Doh - soon if I cross my legs I will stick together like a bit of velcro - noooooo:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ay well - at least we know a lot of fab waxing geeks - :hug:

Just as I thought - Doh Doh - soon if I cross my legs I will stick together like a bit of velcro - noooooo:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ay well - at least we know a lot of fab waxing geeks - :hug:

LOL.... I had a complete hysterectomy a year ago and my hair growth has been making some drastic changes. I find most women start getting those ugly hairs on the back of their thighs in the late 20's to early 30's.

Thanks for all your reply on this guys! :hug:

Latest posts

Back