Diluting Peroxide to get a lower volume

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbillie

Reaction score
Ok, so in order to comply with insurance, I must "follow the manufacturer's instructions" when mixing tint or bleach with peroxide. This obviously means that if you use Clynol tint, you must use Clynol peroxide as shown in the manufactuer's instructions :!::rolleyes:

However, being a mobile with only a few clients, I don't want to stock 4 bottles of peroxide so can I get away with only buying 40vol and then diluting it down with distilled water to get the volume I need?

What do you think? :wink2:

Ok, so in order to comply with insurance, I must "follow the manufacturer's instructions" when mixing tint or bleach with peroxide. This obviously means that if you use Clynol tint, you must use Clynol peroxide as shown in the manufactuer's instructions :!::rolleyes:

However, being a mobile with only a few clients, I don't want to stock 4 bottles of peroxide so can I get away with only buying 40vol and then diluting it down with distilled water to get the volume I need?

What do you think? :wink2:

you're better of spending £20 on 4 bottles of perxoide to be honest....watering down should only be used in emergency. peroxide's not expensive, unless you use majirel, and u'll have it for ages if you dont use much :)

you're better of spending £20 on 4 bottles of perxoide to be honest....watering down should only be used in emergency. peroxide's not expensive, unless you use majirel, and u'll have it for ages if you dont use much :)

Good point. I didn't fancy having to dilute anyway! :eek:

you can just get small 500ml bottles of 10 , 20 , 30 instead of full litres .. its not expensive hun and much easier than faffing round xxx

I'm mobile, and usually bring the 500ml bottles with me, but buy litres and then fill them up.
I bring 1.9, 3, 6, 7.5, and 12

Safer to just buy in a bottle of each then you know you cant go wrong!x

Latest posts

Back