Diluting spray tan solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
Does it work?

What do you mean ? Why would you do this ?

wondering would dilute it a percentage!

So if you mix 50 / 50 10 and 14 % you get a 12 % solution - yeah it works and can cut down on how many solutions you need to buy in x

Amazing! I actually got DHA booster drops but they did NOT work! I put in 6 drops and nothing! So annoyed about it! But I found a brand that I love with solutions that suit me!

Amazing! I actually got DHA booster drops but they did NOT work! I put in 6 drops and nothing! So annoyed about it! But I found a brand that I love with solutions that suit me!

With booster drops I'm pretty sure you have to use 15-20 to boost by 1% so 6 drops wouldn't do anything

Every brand us different though,but it usually says on the bottle how many drops are needed

With booster drops I'm pretty sure you have to use 15-20 to boost by 1% so 6 drops wouldn't do anything

Every brand us different though,but it usually says on the bottle how many drops are needed

I contacted Tantruth who made them and they said 2 drops per 50mls. And that didn't work not even with 6 drops... so I changed brand.
If you used like 15-20 drops that's like a quarter of the bottle, is it worth it?

I contacted Tantruth who made them and they said 2 drops per 50mls. And that didn't work not even with 6 drops... so I changed brand.
If you used like 15-20 drops that's like a quarter of the bottle, is it worth it?

Did you use the tantruth drops with tantruth solution? I'm not certain on this, but I would have thought that you have to stick with the same tanning system for your products to work properly x

They said I can use the drops with any solution... I use them with Whitetobrown... I tried on my lower leg with 2 drops, my thigh 4 drops, my other lower leg 6 drops and my thigh with 8 drops! And NOTHING! Very disappointing! They are only pure DHA so I don't see why I couldn't use them with any product?

You're right Ash, they are just pure DHA so you can use them with any
Brand but I think you need to use about 20 drops per 50 ml. [emoji274]

You're right Ash, they are just pure DHA so you can use them with any
Brand but I think you need to use about 20 drops per 50 ml. [emoji274]

Lol I wouldn't waste my money on a 50ml bottle to use 20 drops F that. I just change to Morroccan tan and I'm happy with it. Did you say you were going to try it?

I checked out the site you said about but at the moment I'm thinking of introducing LA fast tan as it may be more convenient for my clients. I've also been using siennasol natural and dark as their developing times are 2-6 hours. I used the natural, left it on for 4 hours and the colour was lovely . Do you use the fast tans? [emoji4]

Morroccan Tan is a fast tan the fastest being developed in 2 hours that's why I went with this brand cause all their solutions are rapid. They have violet based solutions that make me brown rather than gold. All green based solutions turn me orange!

The LA Tan Booster Drops work if you put 10 drops in 50/60mls of solution, they will take the solution 1% darker.

The LA Tan Fast Tan is very popular but wonder if a client wanted a lighter tan if it would be good to stock an 8% or 10% solution as well.

Happy Spraying!!

Latest posts

Back